The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Conformation Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/)
-   -   Ok guys tell me what ya think please (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/ok-guys-tell-me-what-ya-124157/)

Calming Melody 05-21-2012 04:32 PM

Ok guys tell me what ya think please

6 Attachment(s)
I got these two guys last Thursday and I LOVE them already! Can you all tell me what ya'll think about them please

Jake and Dai 05-21-2012 04:38 PM

They are both awfully pretty but there really is no way to give a conformation critique without proper photographs.

You should stand them on a flat surface, squared up, no distracting background and take pictures straight on from the side, front and back. Oh...and no tack other than a well fitting halter.

There is a thread on how to take good confo shots but I don't have time to link it here at the moment. Sorry. :-)

Calming Melody 05-21-2012 04:47 PM

Oh thanks! I am new to this lol! They both were given to me and I was told they were both TN walkers ! I will post some more pictures on here like you said ..Thanks for letting me know !!

EmilyJoy 05-21-2012 05:52 PM

Subbing for when you post good pictures:)

Endiku 05-21-2012 05:55 PM

They're chubby guys, aren't they? xD Also subbing for better pictures :)

Calming Melody 05-21-2012 06:32 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Ok , I went out and took some more pics , would have went alot better if the goats would have left us alone ! ( I got to many animals lol ) Yeah , I know Cash is over weight , I measured him and he is 15.2 hh and his estimate weight that I got was close to 1500 lbs!!! He is a lot bigger than Scooter! (Cash=black Scooter=Red) Oh and I just love Cash's mane !!! I think I may have got a little to picture happy ! Sorry for so many pics!

Calming Melody 05-21-2012 06:38 PM

Oh and I didnt brush them today , so Cash has a dirty butt lol ....If these aren't what ya'll need let me know and I can take some better ones tomorrow , it was just getting ready to storm here and I was tyring to be quick!

Endiku 05-21-2012 07:09 PM

Is Cash gelded?

Calming Melody 05-21-2012 07:12 PM

Ya I believe they both are

stevenson 05-21-2012 08:16 PM

they are both cute.TWH have a little different conformation than quarters and TB's. Love the Nubian goats. Have fun with your new horses! Hope they stay happy and healthy. The one pic of the sorrel looking through the fence at (sheep or goats) is really cute.