The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Horse Tack and Equipment (/horse-tack-equipment/)
- - Shopping in Orlando, FL (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/shopping-orlando-fl-124167/)
Shopping in Orlando, FL
Which (english riding!!) tack shop is the best one in Orlando? I'm looking for a place that has brands like:
- Ariat gear (paddock boots, chaps, breeches, tops, jackets ++)
- Samshield helmets (or Uvex, but I don't think it exists in the US at all...?)
- Roeckl gloves (Preferably Ulla Salzgeber, but regular "snakeskin" is ok!)
- Kingsland (classic/technical show jacket with red collar, show socks, tops ++)
And does anyone have experience with Arista breeches? Do they exist in a store in Orlando? I am also interested if anyone has any tips for really good and not too expensive gear, I will need everything when I arrive Orlando. I do not have a lot of money, and I do not know all brands! So I'm happy for tips, but I am VERY picky! (As you can see...)
Cheap stores with a wide range in Orlando would be AWESOME! Hope someone can help! :-)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.