The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Show Clothing (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-show-clothing/)
-   -   Riding Undergarments (Question for the Ladies) (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-show-clothing/riding-undergarments-question-ladies-124184/)

SmallTownGypsy 05-21-2012 08:44 PM

Riding Undergarments (Question for the Ladies)

Hey, all,
I'm a full-figured chick with a well-sized set of girls on top. Any suggestions on the best sports bra or otherwise to wear to keep from bouncing? If there something that keeps them from bouncing while also making them look even better then I definitely want to know about that! lol
Thanks!

calicokatt 05-21-2012 08:50 PM

My daughter and I really like this one. :-) Bra

MHFoundation Quarters 05-21-2012 08:58 PM

I've yet to find a sports bra that I really liked. I ride in racer back compression tanks made for runners. To avoid the pancake look, I wear a good lifting bra underneath ;)

Meatos 05-21-2012 09:02 PM

Depending on what size/shape your ta-tas are, I really love the Victoria's Secret sports bras, specifically the Incredible. Great for riding.

SmallTownGypsy 05-21-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MHFoundation Quarters (Post 1510484)
I've yet to find a sports bra that I really liked. I ride in racer back compression tanks made for runners. To avoid the pancake look, I wear a good lifting bra underneath ;)

I like the other bras mentioned, but not able to drop the money on one just yet. This seems like a good idea in the mean time though. Thanks!

Amir 05-22-2012 06:12 AM

I'm rather uh, gifted, as well and I ride in this and absolutely LOVE it. I don't bounce or anything, even sit trotting my friends huge moving 17hh TB monster to my little Arab when he prances and jigs his way home.

"Action It!" 2Pk Moulded Contoured Under Wire Sports Bra - Bras N Things

franknbeans 05-22-2012 07:00 AM

I get mine on eBay.....you can often find the same makes as above, or-I have a Champion one I love......Need to go look myself!

Skyseternalangel 05-22-2012 07:33 AM

I just ride in a regular bra since I got nothing to keep from bouncing, lol! But VS bras are the best, gotta say.

Prinella 05-22-2012 08:26 AM

I'm fairly big for my frame 12 e-f .

I use two bras a high impact sports bra with cross over back and a high impact crop top on top. Works wonders!
Posted via Mobile Device

SmallTownGypsy 05-22-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amir (Post 1511007)
I'm rather uh, gifted, as well and I ride in this and absolutely LOVE it. I don't bounce or anything, even sit trotting my friends huge moving 17hh TB monster to my little Arab when he prances and jigs his way home.

"Action It!" 2Pk Moulded Contoured Under Wire Sports Bra - Bras N Things

I really like those, but the sizing has fried my brain. lol Perhaps I am not measuring correctly because it's telling me I'd be in an A cup which would be a first. Haha!

ETA: Okay, I tried measuring with a better tape and got it right this time. lol