The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   WANTED: horse (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/wanted-horse-12472/)

Magic 07-30-2008 02:50 PM

WANTED: horse

I am a junior rider looking for a horse that i can compete with in both dressage and jumping (possibly eventing and the occasional trail ride.)

Height Range: 16.1hh-17hh
Breed: warmblood type

Must be safe, sound and sane!

thanks =)

BluMagic 07-30-2008 02:59 PM

I wouldn't mind doing some online searches for you. lol.

~Ashlei~ 08-19-2008 12:46 PM

hello....

hello,
i was reading your wanted add for a horse that you can use in dessage and jumping and well i think i may have your horse! I have a Paint/TB gelding named Apple Jack. Before i got him he was a 3 day eventer and still has most of the moves, mostly jumping and some dressage. i dont do dressage so i dont know how to work with him on it but he has done a few of the moves on his own and he remembers things really quickly. I have been jumping with him alot since ive had him and in the shows we have got one 1st and three 2nds! =) he does amazing! The only thing is that he is 17. He still has a whole lot of go. even my vet said she is blown away by how good of shape he is in for a 17 yr old and she said he will continue to go go go until hes at least 22 or 23! I would be willing to talk prices with you if you are interested in it. please email me back and ill send picts and a few videos. =)

morgan romano 11-07-2009 09:59 PM

Hi,

Here is the link to my mares ad, she does require an intermideit rider as she can get a bit spooky at times, but she's a lovely riding horse. All my info is on the ad so feel free to contact me with your questions.

Link: Stunning, 6 y.o Reg APHA ( X TB ) MAre, 16.1hh, sadly must sell | Buy this Horse at Equine.com

Talk soon,
Morgan:)

sillybunny11486 11-07-2009 10:21 PM

you didnt specify were you live/ how far your willing to travel to look.

upnover 11-08-2009 12:39 AM

or what your price range is....

QHDragon 11-11-2009 08:25 AM

Where are you located?

Angelhorsegirl 11-11-2009 09:01 AM

Just letting you know, I work at a horse stable and some of the BEST competition horses there are between the ages of 16 and 19. :)