The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   A few bridles and odds and ends for sale. (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/few-bridles-odds-ends-sale-124957/)

Cinnys Whinny 05-28-2012 12:50 PM

A few bridles and odds and ends for sale.

6 Attachment(s)
These are also listed on ebay, so if you would rather buy through ebay so that you have the buyer protection let me know and I'll send you the link.

I prefer payment through paypal when possible....

I have a german martingale (english style not western).. pictures to come (not listed on ebay yet either due to lack of pics). It is leather and comes with cotton web reins with D's. Only used a handfull of times and in great condition. $50.00

Black padded (white padding) Dressage Bridle COB
Missing flash and a keeper next to the buckle on caveson (see pics) $40

Attachment 99970
Attachment 99971

Gatsby brand snaffle bridle (plain caveson) in Havana
Used 1 month and is in good condition. I know people give these a bad rep but I like them and I've never had anything break on one (my other one is 8 years old). It's a great schooling bridle, comes with laced reins $40

Attachment 99972
Attachment 99973

Adjusta-Fit Dura-Nylon V-Free Sheet size 74 Green

I only used this 2 times to keep my horse clean the night before a show. It HAS been gently washed afterward. No rips, tears or stains. All hardware and straps are in tact and in great conditon. Features neck adjustments for perfect fit. $40.

Attachment 99974
Attachment 99975

Cinnys Whinny 05-28-2012 01:20 PM

By the way, the ebay listings ARE "auctions" with "buy it now" option, if someone bids on things you might get them for less :)

Cinnys Whinny 05-29-2012 03:16 PM

Here are the ebay links

Black Padded Bridle

Green Nylon Sheet

Gatsby Bridle

I still don't have the German Martingale up on Ebay, however.

Cinnys Whinny 05-29-2012 09:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, here is the German Martingale I mentioned in the OP

Attachment 100156

Click Here to buy it on Ebay

Cinnys Whinny 06-01-2012 09:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The auctions are ending this weekend so it's past the deadline in which I can cancel them from ebay. If you are interested in any of them you will need to go through ebay. Here are the current bids...you can get them for much lower than I put them up for on here so take a look :)

Attachment 100448