The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Barrel Racing (http://www.horseforum.com/barrel-racing/)
-   -   Finally Broke Down (http://www.horseforum.com/barrel-racing/finally-broke-down-125007/)

ShortyHorse11 05-28-2012 08:39 PM

Finally Broke Down

3 Attachment(s)
So I finally broke down and bought a mare. I have told myself over the past few years that I would never own a mare again but, I guess when you find a good horse it shouldn't matter the sex, color, or height. If its a good horse that's all that matters. Her name is Pacific Easy Angel or Angel for short. She was bred, raised, and trained by Devers Performance Horses in TX and has made it all the way to IL. She is an awesome horse, she is only 5 and already showing that she is going to be a force to be reckoned with. I am picking her up Friday and I cant wait. I got her for a hell of a deal and couldn't be happier. I hope she will be as awesome as she showed me she could be when I tried her out. Below are some pictures and the link to her pedigree. Let me know what you think! I haven't heard of a lot of horses in her line. Also that is not me riding her that is the girl I bought her from and I know she is riding her in a TT, that will be the first thing to change when she gets home!

Pacific Easy Angel Quarter Horse

GutsNGrits 05-28-2012 10:44 PM

Her lines are pretty nice . What caught my eye in them was Doc Bar , Easy Jet, & Gold Rush. I just bought a palomino with gold rush lines do our horses are related(:

DrumRunner 05-29-2012 12:11 AM

Bloodlines are okay..nothing exceptional, but a few good horses in her further back generations..

She's cute, can't wait to see more pictures of her and hear more about her!

CLaPorte432 05-29-2012 12:23 AM

893 Attachment(s)
Whoa, hello mom-son breeding. I personally do not like that.

She has nice looking hindquarters in the 2nd picture. But I don't like the wither/neck tie in.

Skyseternalangel 05-29-2012 01:30 AM

Congratulations! She's pretty and cute :)

QHriderKE 05-29-2012 01:50 AM

D'aaaw! She's a cutie!