The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Videos (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/)
-   -   WARNING VERY GRAPHIC ~ the inside training of the Tennessee walking horse (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/warning-very-graphic-%7E-inside-training-125065/)

Can He Star 05-29-2012 03:30 AM

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC ~ the inside training of the Tennessee walking horse
 
I'm sorry for posting such a awful graphic video but people need to be aware of this cruelty. i was so upset and angry watching this


Skyseternalangel 05-29-2012 03:32 AM

I'm really hesitant to watch... but will give it a go.

Omg give me a ****ing stick, I'll beat some sense into them!!

Those poor horses... urgh........that made me feel so nauseous.. and angry.

:/

Duren 05-29-2012 04:06 AM

THAT IS DESPICABLE.

Keep in mind though that those clips are from one training stable. You cant condemn all for the actions of one.

But on another note I'll like a few minutes alone with anyone involved with that stable. Some gasoline or anything caustic...and maybe some chains. Yup, that'll do.

franknbeans 05-29-2012 06:49 AM

This is the same video that has been posted a couple of times and there are other threads about this abuse.......just FYI.

Skyseternalangel 05-29-2012 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franknbeans (Post 1521968)
This is the same video that has been posted a couple of times and there are other threads about this abuse.......just FYI.

Yes Sue linked it as well and I did watch it then. It's just.. so heartbreaking everytime.

Can He Star 05-29-2012 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel (Post 1521917)
I'm really hesitant to watch... but will give it a go.

Omg give me a ****ing stick, I'll beat some sense into them!!

Those poor horses... urgh........that made me feel so nauseous.. and angry.

:/

i know i felt exactly the same :(

Can He Star 05-29-2012 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duren (Post 1521934)
THAT IS DESPICABLE.

Keep in mind though that those clips are from one training stable. You cant condemn all for the actions of one.

But on another note I'll like a few minutes alone with anyone involved with that stable. Some gasoline or anything caustic...and maybe some chains. Yup, that'll do.

yes i know
i wasn't judging the whole discipline but i thought that particular stable was horrifying.
i mean they ****ing beat the horse with a stick ,whipped it and jabbed it in the face with an electric cattle prod all because it was in too much pain >:(

if i ever got to meet them.....

Can He Star 05-29-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franknbeans (Post 1521968)
This is the same video that has been posted a couple of times and there are other threads about this abuse.......just FYI.

ok cool... thank you.
i had just found it recently
thought i would share

Skyseternalangel 05-29-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Can He Star (Post 1521999)
ok cool... thank you.
i had just found it recently
thought i would share

Yeah it's definitely worth bringing light to!! It's insane what people think is okay. Just absolutely ridiculous.

Alfie92 05-29-2012 08:44 AM

Omg i feel sick after watching that! I feel sooo sorry for them poor poor horses. No horse should have to go through that.
Them people need to realise what they are doing is sooo wrong!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0