The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Friday coffee and Danish (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/friday-coffee-danish-12562/)

DashAwayAll 08-01-2008 07:02 AM

Friday coffee and Danish

Good morning everybody! Sorry I haven't been about. The cable was down for a while, then busy busy here at work. The heat sure complicates things. I am surprised it gets "southern humid" this far North.

Anywhoo, *sniffs* ummmmmmm, smell the fresh Maxwell House brewing..... have some lovely teas for our friends across the pond ( no bags! LOL) and cold stuff in the fridge. Picked up some light, flaky cheese Danish from the bakery last night. help yourself.

This is the second day of my third ( and hopefully last) long stretch of nine days in a row. If I begin too get snarky(er) by the middle of next week, lemme know. :wink: because it's all MsEddi's fault anyway.

The beagles are already yipping and baying in the corn. The bunnies are out and about. I love that sound, but ya have to educate others that it is [/i]not[i] the sound of an animal in horrible pain. Just a beagle in bunny chasin' heaven. LOL

Have a good Friday everybody.

claireauriga 08-01-2008 07:51 AM

My dad's coming home from a course today, so I have to tidy up the house :( I jsut tried sitting outside, because the sun's bright, but the wind's too cold. And I can't summon the enthusiasm to get up off my arse and do something.

Also, my pubic bone hurts :( I think I must have banged it pretty hard or something yesterday while riding without stirrups.

We Control The Chaos 08-01-2008 10:23 AM

yummyyy danish's. :D I brought some french toast *sets on table*

im moving my horse today, and its gonna be mega hot.

but hey its Friday everyone :D

3neighs 08-01-2008 11:01 AM

I slept in 'til nine and feel like going back to bed already. *sigh*

Dumas'_Grrrl 08-01-2008 11:06 AM

When we had a beagle it would do some serious bunnie chasing so I know the sound you are talking about...I loved sitting on the back porch and listening to him work! Even our yellow lab would get in on the action following hte beagle around and pouncing on the bunnies!

Gaited07 08-01-2008 12:14 PM

Good Mornin Everyone! :) Could really use one of the danishes and COFFEE! I slept in today (7:40) and I also feel like I need to run back to bed.
I promised my dumbarse brother inlaw that I would take him on a few arrands this morning. He's such a JERK and I really can't stand him but tolerate him since he is with my sister.
Long story short, his truck broke down here in vegas, they are from Idaho, he and a friend are down here trying to put a new motor in the middle of the desert (but by the stable :oops: ) while living in tents :oops: :? :oops: :? :oops: Well, while I was there, he (BIL) is busy alright, drinking up a storm.......
I have a half hour or so before the blessed event so please pass me more coffee and lots of PROZAC so I don't depart THE BAS___D!
But the faster he gets that truck fixed, the faster he is out of my area :wink:
I know my day will be good, I will be hitting the pool again after turning the horsies out to play.

Have a great day everyone