The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Saturday breakfast chat (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/saturday-breakfast-chat-12614/)

DashAwayAll 08-02-2008 05:47 AM

Saturday breakfast chat

'Morning all...http://www.horseforum.com/userpix/45...socoffee_1.jpg

Have loads of fresh strawberries... how about pancakes and strawberries?

Arghhhh, woke up with a headache - ears crackly, stuffy nose. Seems like allergy season has hit. Of course, it may have something to do with the lawn getting mowed, or all the chopped haylage being dumped into the ground silo yesterday.

Am busy with sick critters at work.... one even decided to have an allergic reaction last night ... but to what???? A pepto bolus? I have never ever heard of anyone /anything having an allergic reaction to pepto. < < scratches head>>

Somebody go ride for me!

3neighs 08-02-2008 11:32 AM

Oh yeah, I'll take some of those strawberries!

I'm convinced it's never going to rain here again. Hubby is taking the girls to the lake tonight so I'm definitely planning on getting a ride in.

Solon 08-02-2008 11:55 AM

I am working at the county fair all day. We have a booth there for Fish and Wildlife so will be busy answer questions all day.

Got to see some of the hossie that were showing 4-H Thursday when I was there to set up. A couple of the drafties were moved in too.

Should be fun.

You guys have a GREAT Saturday!!!!!

horsey*kisses 08-02-2008 12:45 PM

good morning everyone, mmm strawberries, not so much for the pancakes, lol
woke up fed the horse, not going to ride today though i woke up too late lol its already hot here at 15 til 11 i might ride later tonight but it wont be for very long lol
i think im gonna clean my room today so whoopie! lol loads of fun today lol
everyone have a great day!

Remali 08-02-2008 03:06 PM

Definitely yes to those pancakes!

My allergies have been terrible the past 2 weeks....something's in the air and it's really raising a ruckus with me. :shock:

Vidaloco 08-02-2008 03:11 PM

No, I didn't just wake up but it is getting near about nap time. I love my afternoon naps. Especially after having to suffer through lunch with the in-laws :wink:
Too hot to do anything else, suppose to be in the 100's till Tuesday and then "cool down" to a refreshing 98
Strawberrys and some nice cold home churned ice cream? Oh yeah now we're talkin!

Vegashorselady 08-02-2008 04:13 PM

It's a rock star morning for me...1pm and I'm just now showing my face to the world. :shock: I'll pop a pancake in the microwave and pile the strawberries on! I'm off to the feed store this afternoon and then out to see the horses in the evening. We have a thunderstorm that is supposed to roll in the end of the weekend so right now its just hot and sticky...yuchk. Hopefully it won't be as bad when the sun starts to set and I can work the ponies.

PoptartShop 08-02-2008 04:26 PM

Ah, hi everyone! :) I just got back from the grocery store with my Mom. My dad left this morning, he's going fishing with some of his work buddies. :D Then going golfing!

I had some cereal this morning...Cinnamon Toast Crunch = LOVE. LOL! :lol: :P I really want some pancakes though. & bacon...yummy.