The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Girls and Guys (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/girls-guys-1263/)

Horse_love999 03-24-2007 07:17 PM

Girls and Guys

hey,

ok i need some help, first ever since this year (8th grade, 13 yrs old) my friends and i have started fighting non stop sometimes. Mostley about boys, and just girly stuff, and about how im changing, i dont think i am, im still in love with horses and all animals, i ride and work out all my animals every day, the only way i think ive chnged is new clothes, make up, kinda starting to feel differnt about boys. (if you know what i mean) :wink: . But my guy friend, asked out my Best girl friend, and when she told me i was shocked, and she said yes! That was another fight, and now there going out and im so jealous. But my guy friend, (the one who asked out my BF) always sits next to me, always flirts with me, talks to me on AIM, and in school, and stuff like that. I like him so much. And i had a horse show today but it was cancelled (wheather) i asked my other best girl friend over ot hang out, and she said she had plans with her cousins, then i found out she was hangin gout with my other best girl friend! Not having a good time rite now.

can anyone help?!

-chelsea-
sorry for it being so long =]]

bolly 03-24-2007 07:42 PM

aww bless, sounds like your having a bit of a hard time right now, well keep your chin up and just think of the possitives! x PM me if you need to talk x

kristy 03-24-2007 11:00 PM

(hugs) PM me if you need to vent or talk.

Things will work out one way or another. Try to remain positive. Even though the situation isn't going exactly as you wanted, it may show you who your true friends really are.

Horse_love999 03-25-2007 08:49 AM

ok great thanks yall!

-chelsea- :D

spoiledrottenpenner 04-02-2007 01:45 AM

HAY I WENT THROUGH THAT ABOUT A YEAR AGO IF U NEED TO TALK PM ME I AM ALWAYS ONLINE. :D I CAN HELP U OUT. WITH HOW TO DEAL IN A LADY LIKE MANNER.