The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   looking for a barrel horse-oregon/wa (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/looking-barrel-horse-oregon-wa-126338/)

IRaceBarrels 06-08-2012 02:59 PM

looking for a barrel horse-oregon/wa

Im ready to buy a horse but I cant find what I'm looking for. I want a horse for gaming and just general riding. Something with a calm head. it doesn't need to be the fastest horse just one I can go to local shows with. My price rang is about $3000. If anyone out there knows of a horse in the Oregon/ southern Washington area let me know. :D

hershey94506 07-07-2012 08:15 PM

my sister in West Linn, OR has a beautiful 2 yr paint gelding for sale

My sister has a 2 year old flashy paint gelding, My Sugar Dandy which she raised with a lot of love for sale in West Linn, Or. She had sold him to some people moving to Florida. They took the year old stud cold with the same breeding, but decided that they don't want to overextend by keeping the second one. He is up for sale at $1900 or obo to the right person. He has some very well known thoroughbred race horses from his appendix sire and some quarter horse race horse blood on his dam's side: sugar bars, clabber, go-man-go in his pedigree. He is fast but his quarter horse/paint blood also gives him some stability and sense. He should make an excellent barrel horse.

Here is the link to his pedigree:
My Sugar Dandy Paint
Her email is Diahershis@aol.com
:-)

SorrelHorse 07-07-2012 08:35 PM

Do you want a finished horse only or are you open to prospects?

SorrelHorse 07-07-2012 08:50 PM

I have a friend who has a 17yr old mare who is broke and safe as they come with a big motor. It wouldn't be hard to start her on barrels I don't think. I can give you the owner's contact info if you would like. I'm always getting ads coming through me so I can keep looking too.

IRaceBarrels 07-12-2012 10:22 AM

Sorry I kinda spaced at I made this. I ended up finding a little finished paint mare. She cost double my buget but she is well worth it. Thanks for trying to help and sorry I didn't get back yo u.

SorrelHorse 07-12-2012 04:19 PM

By chance is the mare named Littles and sold by Tina Goff?

IRaceBarrels 07-12-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SorrelHorse (Post 1594206)
By chance is the mare named Littles and sold by Tina Goff?

Nope angle sold by Hailey woods
Posted via Mobile Device

SorrelHorse 07-12-2012 07:20 PM

Dang. Lol Have fun with your new horse.Don't forget to post pictures xD