The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (
-   -   Rustys seventh birthday *Pic heavy* (

Gallop On 06-09-2012 11:25 PM

Rustys seventh birthday *Pic heavy*
So, Rusty turned seven a just recently, on May 27. and I would have uploaded the photos immidiatly, but... my laptop broke... -_- Well, anway... I made him a birthday cake :D It was oats, and mollases mixed together for the cake itself, then I crushed some peppermints on the top, cut up a little bit of carrots, sprinkled a tad bit of white sugar and brown sugar on the top, and... added in a few other secret ingriedients :wink: for decoration. Then, I brought it out to him, and... he loved it!!!

Watching me, wondering why Im taking photos instead of giving him the food Im holding in my other hand xD

Hehe, taking his first sniff

A very emberessing photo of him... (*Shh* he didnt know I took it)

He was SOO shiny!

Pure joy <3 So innocently beautiful <3

All done :'(

Gallop On 06-09-2012 11:26 PM

Just like his eye in this picture for some reason

Moody little thing :wink:

My riding partner :wink:

Hehe, I love his star

I love his hogged mane :3

His dapples, and my horrid braid job xD

Terrible little things >.<

Ear... Yeah... Ear...

Hehe, cute leg :3

Woah, sorry for the bajillion photos!

VanillaBean 06-10-2012 12:20 AM

Roperchick 06-10-2012 12:29 AM

wow. okay. his cake was so pretty that I WANTED IT! haha
hes such a hunk! haha happy belated bday Rusty!

shaggy 06-10-2012 04:05 AM

Happy late b-day Rusty! He's beautiful! I made my boy a cake for his b-day and it didn't turn out that pretty (he still loved it tho lol)! What was your secret to getting it so round and pretty?

Gallop On 06-13-2012 03:39 PM

Awee, thankies everyone!

Shaggy: Well, when I first mixed it together (oats and mollases) I was like "Ummmm... their is NO way this will ever stick together." So, leaving it in the bowl I stuck it n the freezer for a few minutes. When I took it out, it was about the same. Not much harder... So, I just scooped it out of the bowl and plopped it on a plate. Then, I stuck my hands in the sink getting them all wet, then I started shaping the oats and mollases mixture. Since my hands were wet, it kept it from sticking, and it worked! It shaped up nicely.

StellaIW 06-13-2012 03:44 PM

Wow! Nice photos, I love them!

csimkunas6 06-13-2012 04:14 PM

Happy Bday to him!! That cake looks amazing!!! Hes so adorable! Love all the different shots you get! They are outstanding!

Gallop On 06-13-2012 04:40 PM

Thank you guys :3 Ill tell him all the B-day wishes :) And thank you, I LOVE taking pictures of Rusty xD When my laptop broke, I dug out the hard drive, and took off all the photos from on it... And... I had 5,000 photos of him on their, bahaha

themacpack 06-13-2012 04:55 PM

Great pics......looks like he had a fabulous birthday!