The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Oh my god I finished Breaking Dawn (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/oh-my-god-i-finished-breaking-12648/)

crossiii 08-03-2008 12:26 AM

Oh my god I finished Breaking Dawn

So. for those of you who have read and know the twilight saga, this is a HUGE deal. I got the last book upon its release at midnight last night, and finished it by 4:30 this afternoon. All 750 pages of it, as I'm sure other twilighters have.

Well, what I kind of anticipated, but not to this degree- is the gaping hole I feel now that its over. I am pretty **** devastated considering its a fictional series. It ended super well in my opinion, but it doesn't change how sad I still feel.

Anyone read it and feel the same way?

Rachluvshorses4eva 08-03-2008 12:31 AM

Well, I didn't read it, but good on you for spending that much time reading a book. It just goes to show that you love a series of books. I love the feeling when I can't stop reading a book! A think a Congrats! is in order!

Miss Katie 08-03-2008 04:00 AM

I think Ill just cheat and watch the movies.

My2Geldings 08-03-2008 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Katie
I think Ill just cheat and watch the movies.

hahahaha! When are you watching them? I'll bring the popcorn :lol:

crossiii 08-03-2008 05:34 PM

omg i bet the movies will be good, but they will NEVER beat the books for me. I recommend them like 100%. I don't think ive ever been so involved and emotionally connected to fictional characters in my life. you won't regret reading them.

horsey*kisses 08-03-2008 05:36 PM

i cant wait to get my book and read it!!! im soo excited!!! which book is your favortie so far? i like the second one its my favorite i dotn know why but yeah lol
and the movie looks AMAZING!!!

Salty_alydaR 08-03-2008 06:30 PM

AHH!! omgsh! i'm reading it right now! :shock:

i'm trying to savor the goodness and go sloww..haha!! but it takes a LOT of self control cause its too good to put down!!! :lol:

crossiii 08-04-2008 12:02 AM

im rereading it now!!!!

*slight spoilers for those who havent read 1 2 and 3 below!!! DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU HAVE NOT READ. not big spoilers just like. little ones haha*

to horsey*kisses: the 4th is my fave now, but aside from that I'd have to say the 1st. I've read it like 3 times and i just love the intro to their love and watching their emotions like. unravel. The second I love too, but I get so caught up in their emotions that during Bella's 'dark' period, my mood declined with hers to the point where i might have a bad day hahah. The third one tore me up inside because though I love Edward more than anything, I love Jacob too. And theyre both such great people for her. It made me upset haha but I loved it. I love all of them though. I think I'm gonna make a topic just to discuss twilight in general, not just this one :)

Salty_alydaR 08-04-2008 12:27 AM

omgshh! i want to shout something out about breaking dawn but i dont want to ruin it for anyone!!

i'm bursting to say it right now!!! :shock: :shock:

crossiii 08-04-2008 12:59 AM

you may pm me, if you wish :) i know exactly how you feel, but for me it was like. 3 am haha