The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Few Possible Buys

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Mckellar 
#1 ·
So, I'm looking for a dressage warmblood atm, and would like some thoughts on the ones i've found.
London Calling This one i found today.. I WANT.
Hes 6, fairly well schooled, nice price. Only thing is he's a stallion. Now, I'm perfectly sure I could deal with that- but there have been rumors that no more stallions are allowed into the barn- and I don't think I could bring myself to geld him : /
http://www.youtube.com/watch This one i've put on here before- hes 7, half the price of the horse before, but because he has only been a trail horse for his whole life. He's also apparently a little bit of a challenge to handle.

My mom likes this one. Hes 10, and my sister said he's amazing to ride. I'm not so sure, however. To me he doesn't seem to have 'it'.
I'll update if I find any more :)
Thank you!

#2 ·
Looove the first one, just curious but how much is he going for? As for the second one, the video has been removed. As for the third one, i think it's rider issue, try him out before you pass on him.

#4 ·
The video of the second one, his hind end looks weak imo.

#7 ·
I used to ride and show dressage and to
Me the 3rd horse, 10 year old looks the best. Stallions are difficult to handle and unless you plan on him being a top top level horse there is no point on you keeping him as a stallion an not being able to held him... It's not a big deal.

All lovely but you should go ride and try all of them but if it was me the 10 year old would be a top contender for sure. He looks very nice and responsive and not over collected just very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.