The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Shows (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-shows/)
-   -   Let's See Those Stalls!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-shows/lets-see-those-stalls-126702/)

xJumperx 06-11-2012 08:09 PM

Let's See Those Stalls!!

This is for those people that decorate your stalls at horse shows :)

I didn't put this in the barn forum, because this is specifically for horse show stalls ;) But if you want to move it, feel free! :)

Show em' off! Any old pictures, new ones ... I wanna see pictures of pretty stalls! If you don't have a pic, but remember it, tell us about it!

If anyone has any ideas about making a stall just eye popping, feel free to share ;)

If we can keep this thread alive untill June 23rd, I'll post pics of my stall when we show ;)

sommsama09 06-11-2012 08:54 PM

Subbing :D

Almond Joy 06-11-2012 08:58 PM

I've never herd of this before.. What do you decorate it with? Their name?

xJumperx 06-11-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almond Joy (Post 1543116)
I've never heard of this before.. What do you decorate it with? Their name?

Well, you decorate it with all sorts of things! Tables, chairs, treats, tablecloths.... curtains, posters ... just whatever you want! I'll put up a picture of Cowboy's poster we hang up in just a bit ;)

spurstop 06-11-2012 09:16 PM

At the big shows, my trainer puts up curtains on the tack stalls, a sign, and a table with business cards and a candy dish. That's it.

xJumperx 06-11-2012 09:27 PM

Here's Cowboy's sign ^.^ Under the envelope is just my name and number, just in case someone noticed something was wrong and needed to contact me. On the bottom it just tells people not to feed him, due to equine illnesses :) This is just Cowboy's full name, with colored letters, and some cut posterboard. I also drew the zebra print. It is layered, and took me a while to make, but I think it's worth it :D

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/...lect03/029.jpg

xJumperx 06-11-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spurstop (Post 1543166)
At the big shows, my trainer puts up curtains on the tack stalls, a sign, and a table with business cards and a candy dish. That's it.

That's domething I've seen wuite a lot! It's really cool, though ;)

Linzee 06-11-2012 09:29 PM

One of my favourite things to do at the Royal Winter Fair is walk through the stables and see the set-ups. Makes me wish I had considered showing more seriously haha!!
Posted via Mobile Device

xJumperx 06-11-2012 09:35 PM

Linzee - Me as well :) That's why I am doing the table and such this year. Hoping to get some pics from some people if they have any...

Eclipse295 06-11-2012 09:36 PM

At Fair for Delilah's stall I put fake flowers and ivy up and then I am making a stall sign to put up with emergency info on the back. I also put a couple little US flags up among the flowers. Then I am planning on making curtains for the tack stall(I have yet to actually start them or get the fabric that one is literally still in the planning stage.)