The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack Reviews (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-reviews/)
-   -   Tucker Buffalo Trail Saddle (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-reviews/tucker-buffalo-trail-saddle-127280/)

QHH 06-16-2012 01:39 AM

Tucker Buffalo Trail Saddle

Hi everyone,
I'm not finding a lot of info on the Tucker Buffalo Trail Saddle so was wondering if anyone here has any experiences with it?

Saddlebag 06-16-2012 09:21 AM

If you have any questions about the saddle, email horse saddle shop. I had a high cantle circle y and it was very comfortable in the way the cantle supports the hips. If you order one, be sure to cover your horse with a sheet on top of your saddle pad and wrap the stirrups with plastic wrap. Be sure to clean any grit from the soles of your boots. This will keep the saddle in pristine condition and should get you a full refund if it doesn't fit.

Rawhide 06-16-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QHH (Post 1550646)
Hi everyone,
I'm not finding a lot of info on the Tucker Buffalo Trail Saddle so was wondering if anyone here has any experiences with it?

Found this !
Tucker Buffalo Trail Saddles Reviews @ Horse Tack Review

Rawhide

QHH 06-17-2012 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saddlebag (Post 1550986)
If you have any questions about the saddle, email horse saddle shop. I had a high cantle circle y and it was very comfortable in the way the cantle supports the hips. If you order one, be sure to cover your horse with a sheet on top of your saddle pad and wrap the stirrups with plastic wrap. Be sure to clean any grit from the soles of your boots. This will keep the saddle in pristine condition and should get you a full refund if it doesn't fit.

Thanks Saddlebag, unfortunately I'm in New Zealand :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rawhide (Post 1551056)

Yes I read that one Rawhide, thanks very much! I was wondering if any members here had any experience with the saddle. I like its plain-ness to be honest. First time Western tack person :-)