The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Dot Dot Dot Syndrome (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/dot-dot-dot-syndrome-127511/)

Skyseternalangel 06-18-2012 09:26 AM

Dot Dot Dot Syndrome

Pleaaaaaassseeee someone cure me of this stupid habit. As I said in another thread, it drives me absolutely crazy... I hate it and yet here I am...dotdotdoting it out everywhere.

I even got into a fight over it!!! I wasn't sure if my friend went to sleep or not cause he's been running off of FB chat without saying anything.. so I put ".....goodnight" and he completely flew off the handle and thought I was angry with him or snappy...or any of those grrr adjectives. And I wasn't!! Just thoroughly unsure of what he was doing...lol

I'll be over joyous.. as will alllllllll of my friends!

kait18 06-18-2012 09:56 AM

bahaha its the worst habit stop yourself now or forever be at the mercy of the ... :p

kitten_Val 06-18-2012 09:56 AM

.................................................. .................................................. .....
.................................................. .................................................. .....

DancingArabian 06-18-2012 10:01 AM

Wait until you come across people who do it wrong and use commas,,,
Posted via Mobile Device

Skyseternalangel 06-18-2012 10:06 AM

Wow Val... large wall of dots there!! Seem to have a few up my sleeve still... MUST shake this habit!!!

Omg Dream....... the attack of the punctuation has begun.....

katbalu 06-18-2012 10:37 AM

I don't see any dots...
Posted via Mobile Device

Taffy Clayton 06-18-2012 10:45 AM

I think you are wound a bit to tight...today.

tinyliny 06-18-2012 11:55 AM

Come on . . . . Get a life!

FlyGap 06-18-2012 04:03 PM

28 Attachment(s)
Well, I understand the frustration.... Could be worse, could have a comma addiction, or both, you know how annoying that can be... I mean, people don't understand, how these little pixels can make you so... HAPPY!!!

MAKE IT l:happydance:l... STOP!

Lockwood 06-18-2012 05:32 PM

... Huh?...
What... dots??...