The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Anyone know how to stop the crossposts of my activity here to Facebook? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/anyone-know-how-stop-crossposts-my-127838/)

franknbeans 06-20-2012 09:06 PM

Anyone know how to stop the crossposts of my activity here to Facebook?

I was shocked, to say the least, that, after I recently liked someones comment on the thread "my pony has been sexually abused......" one f my friends sent me a message asking me why I would like that?:shock: YIKES! I didn't like it, I "liked" someones post on that thread! WOW! So, how do I stop the crossposts? Any idea? I have not given permission to Horseforum to post to FB.......like you have to with the games and stuff....I am baffled.

Skyseternalangel 06-20-2012 09:08 PM

I'm guessing you clicked the "Like" at the top/bottom of the post instead of the "like" in the middle of the post. There is a HUGE difference.

Sorry that someone blew up at you for something so silly :/ Of course you don't like that someone's horse was sexually abused.. sheesh.

franknbeans 06-20-2012 09:11 PM

Haha and she is one of the previous owners of my horse.....one of the ones who spoiled him to a fault.

I will have to be more careful, but I really don't think I did......we will see.

Skyseternalangel 06-20-2012 09:14 PM

I just did a little test. If you click LIKE on the top or bottom, it posts to your page and says "X liked a link" and it only shows the thread's title... bleh.

So you have to go on there and "unlike" it and from now on only click the "Like" html link inside the post.

I've had this happen before too, OP a long time ago. Not sure if I mis-clicked either.

Lol ironic how she replied ! Hopefully she knows now that it was a mix up..