The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

bus driver being bullied? did you hear

4K views 58 replies 25 participants last post by  Missy May 
#1 ·
#52 ·
IMO these kids weren't raised. They are just getting older. Kids who are "raised" know better than this. This video shows just how much this generation is neglected and allowed to run amuck.

Back to the thread about farm work being child labor.... Doubt those farm kids would even consider doing this to someone. Especially an elder.

#3 ·
its disgusting... i would be ashamed of myself for doing such a thing... let alone letting someone else be treated like this... just sad

and i bet all these kids will only have to say sorry and that will be the end of the punishment...

#9 ·
How gross... Great job, parents and school! :?

#10 ·
Yep, saw it and been following it. I heard off of Cheezburger that someone handed all those bullies facebook information to 4Chan; I'm waiting to see if that's true or not, it'd surely give them a decent taste of their own medicine.

Reactions: ellygraceee
#13 ·
That lady deserves a free pass to kick the living **** out of those ignorant kids! Kids nowadays have no fear. Government has taken parental rights away. This lady's son took his life ten years ago. One of those piece of **** kids commented on how her kids should kill themselves for knowing/being related to her. These kids are our future........ugh:cry:

#14 ·
This is actually local news for me, unfortunately. Yeah, it sucks, and the kids-well, they need their back porches painted red. BUT, one mom, interviewed.....well...."poor little ........ he was just influenced by his friends....."? Sorry lady-now is your chance to teach him before he does something worse "influenced by his friends".....

As bad as the kids are, and as much as their behavior needs to be addresses, I am sorry, but who is supposed to be the adult here? What exactly is the "monitor" hired to do? Why are they questioning why the driver didn't stop the bus? My question is this: WHY in gods name didn't this lady, whose JOB IT IS TO CONTROL THE KIDS ON THE BUS, get up out of her seat and tell the driver to pull over and call the principal? Why is it everyone elses' fault? Sorry, but when you take a job as a bus monitor with Middle school kids, you should know somewhat that it is not going to be all rosey.

#19 ·
This is actually local news for me, unfortunately. Yeah, it sucks, and the kids-well, they need their back porches painted red. BUT, one mom, interviewed.....well...."poor little ........ he was just influenced by his friends....."? Sorry lady-now is your chance to teach him before he does something worse "influenced by his friends".....

As bad as the kids are, and as much as their behavior needs to be addresses, I am sorry, but who is supposed to be the adult here? What exactly is the "monitor" hired to do? Why are they questioning why the driver didn't stop the bus? My question is this: WHY in gods name didn't this lady, whose JOB IT IS TO CONTROL THE KIDS ON THE BUS, get up out of her seat and tell the driver to pull over and call the principal? Why is it everyone elses' fault? Sorry, but when you take a job as a bus monitor with Middle school kids, you should know somewhat that it is not going to be all rosey.
agree that as a monitor that she and or the bus driver should have stopped this behavior but if you think about it what punishment will these kids get by having the principal called... oh little billy was peer pressured so detention for him or maybe a suspension for the others blah blahblah.. those arent displinary actions anymore because the kid goes home and gets a few days free vacation of school because mommy and daddy are not home and when they do get home the biggest punishment they might recieve is the loss of there cellphone for an hour before the kids takes it back...

if there was actually parenting the kids wouldn't be bullying an older women and if they think its ok to bully her imagine what kids they torture actually during school without any repercussion... just sad that already one parent is owning up to there childs behavior i cant wait to hear the other kids excuses... just sick

#16 ·
What ever happened to respecting your elders? if i was still in highschool and i was on that bus i can tell you those little douchers would be yes ma'aming her and licking her feet. that is no bueno. i was almost ready to cry for her myself. nobody deserves that.

#17 ·
I hate teenagers......they are the best birth control I know of. Kids are sort of like kittens and puppies.....cute, but then they grow up, and as humans, our children send WAY too much time in the "inhuman" stage called teens.

SO glad mine are past that.

#18 ·
^^^ glad im not a teenager any more :)hide:) hooray for 20th bdays haha
but seriously id be ready to open up a can of whoop-a** on them.
http://vivin.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/can-of-whoop-***.jpg
lets see them try and say that in this C130 and see how well that goes for em.

im just speechless.

p.s sorry the pic is so big. stupid compy wont let me resize right now

#20 ·
Basically it is the school district who will dish out the punishment anyways. It is my understanding that they have a "zero tolerance" policy for bullying. But the kids will still have the summer vacation...unless the parents make them miserable, which I too, doubt.

#21 · (Edited)
You know, way, way, way back in the olden days we had a bus driver, Mrs. Lou that you never ever crossed.

She loved us all dearly, but if you stepped out of line she had no problem pulling that bus over and busting your butt for you. And yes I mean literally bending you over her knee and whaling the tar out of you. Didn't matter if you were in kindergarten or a senior in high school.

On the other hand, if a kid got on the bus all black and blue and she thought it was happening at home, she was all over the situation. More than one kid went home with her for a few days when something bad was brewing.

She was my driver for all 12 years and I cried at her funeral years later, and I wasn't the only one of her 'kids' there.

The parents of those 'precious darlings' should be ashamed not only of their kids but of themselves. The kids are generally an adequate replay of what they see at home, you know?

#26 ·
Sorry, as disgusting as I find those brats, I still think she should have gotten up out of her seat and had the driver stop.
Franky, I agree. Tolerating what was going on was the most wrong thing to do. If it's part of the paid job then do it.

With that being said I do think it's disgusting and those butts should be whipped hard by parents.

Reactions: franknbeans
#33 ·
oh yes! I seen this on Facebook and I was out raged by this! When I got into more I was so angry. Though on reggit called to arms and this thing got big. They raised money for her to take a vacation and raised about $130k o_O

Don't know about you but that's retirement right there. What the best part about her? She was asked she going to keep going and she said yes. Why they asked and her awesome answer was not all kids are like that... I wish she was my grama...

Also she lost her son at 10 years old when he taken his own life... So what the kids said to her was so outrageous now the kids getting death threats and cops watching their house now.

Though I am so happy to see how much support she got and even the marines over sea given their view of the whole thing and given her support *getting teary*

#36 ·
I am sure that when they hire bus monitors they probably train them as to how to handle unruly passengers. That IS their job, after all. I believe, from what I have heard on the local news, they are supposed to tell the driver who stops the bus and calls the principle, who then informs the parents (who obviously have done nothing with these little lovelies to this point, but that is beside the point).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.