The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesson Horse Contest!

6K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  MLShunterjumper 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! This is a contest in honor of...LESSON HORSES! Photos must be taken by you but can be of any lesson horse (not your horse). Please do not enter more than one photo per class. Deadline for entries is July 15. You can enter as many classes as you like. Have fun and good luck!:)
Photo Classes
-Cutest pony (under 14.2 hh)
-Cutest horse (14.2 hh+)
-Dirtiest horse
-Best Rolling Photo
-Most Funny Horse Blooper
-Grumpiest Horse Expression
-Most Funny Photo of a Horse Hogging a Camera
-Funniest Photo of You and Your Favorite Lesson Horse Fooling Around
-Best Photo of You Hugging/Kissing Your Favorite Lesson Horse!
-Best photo of a small child (age 7 or younger) riding a lesson horse

Other Classes
-Cutest Horse Name
-Fanciest Show Name
-Name that suits a horse best: for example, a horse called "Elusive" that can't be caught (Include a photo and/or video to prove that the horse's name suits the horse best)

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh, I'm SO happy that you posted this! Gosh, how I LOVE my lesson horses! I can't figure out how to post photos, so I'm gonna enter in the name classes. Is it okay that I have three horses in a name class? I hope so!

Cutest Horse Name:

Boss- Boss is an bay OTTB gelding. My own x-tra special name for him is Mr. Bosseepants!

Wally Bear- Wally is a 17hh fleabitten grey Oldenburg. We all call him Wally Bear around the barn!

Locomotion- Loco is a Hackney/Arab gelding. He teaches all the little kids how to ride, but he's SO lazy!

Fanciest Show Name:

Windsor- His name always reminds me of a castle (it's just so majestic!) Windsor is a TB/Clydesdale gelding.

Thanks!

#3 ·
Oh, I'm SO happy that you posted this! Gosh, how I LOVE my lesson horses! I can't figure out how to post photos, so I'm gonna enter in the name classes. Is it okay that I have three horses in a name class? I hope so!

Glad to see you participating! To post photos, go to "advanced post." On the top row above the text box, you will find a paper clip. Click on this paper clip to attach a photo. And yes, you can post up to 3 horse names in the name classes. Hope this helps!:)

#4 ·
Here are my entries:

Cutest Pony: Annie

Cutest Horse: Zeus

Best Rolling: Derby

Best Horse Blooper: Manny

Best Horse Hogging The Camera: Judge

Grumpiest Horse: Shorty

Funniest Horse Messing Around:

Best Photo of Horse Hugging: Dreamer

Cutest Show Name: Aint That Rusty (fits his color)

Fancy Show Name: Gold Label (aka Zeus)

Most Fitting Name: Little Orphan Annie. Annie's name fits her because she was rescued from a slaughter house in Mexico at 4 months old! So her name fits because she was an orphan and she's little.

#16 ·
Im not sure if this counts...but what if my horse WAS my lesson horse but then he was put up for adoption and we adopted him?? I'm going to post a picture but if it doesnt count that is totally fine and just PM me about it. Thanks!

#22 ·
Oh man here we go!

-Cutest pony (under 14.2 hh)
Cheyenne. 14hh

-Cutest horse (14.2 hh+)
Maverick (15.1hh)

-Dirtiest horse
Cheyenne (She took a roll in the mud in the field. It's a bit hard to see in the pic unfortunately)

-Best Rolling Photo
Cheyenne (bum)

-Most Funny Horse Blooper
Maverick deciding to jump two feet higher than he was supposed to. Please don't judge my position...I know lol

-Grumpiest Horse Expression
Cheyenne. She's a grannie horse, and ALWAYS has a 'grannie horse' expression on her face as we call it lol

-Most Funny Photo of a Horse Hogging a Camera
Cheyenne :p

-Funniest Photo of You and Your Favorite Lesson Horse Fooling Around
Cheyenne and I

-Best Photo of You Hugging/Kissing Your Favorite Lesson Horse!

ugh so many of Cheyenne and Maverick...Gotta pick Maverick I guess. It isn't really a hug but it's flirting anyway haha

Other Classes
-Cutest Horse Name

Cheyenne's show name that I made up for her. The Answer to Everything. she has a backwards question mark on her forehead and the opposite of a question is an answer so whenever we're in the show ring the announcer says "That was Jess with The Answer to Everything" and it's pretty funny.

-Fanciest Show Name
Hmm is 'The Answer to Everything' fancy? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.