The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   So, What are you? Politically that is :) (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/so-what-you-politically-128159/)

SouthernTrails 06-23-2012 12:04 PM

So, What are you? Politically that is :)

See which presidential candidate you side with

This is how it says I side with each Party

81% Libertarian

76% Republican

39% Green

21% Democrat

HMMMMMMMM......... :lol:

For the Record, I am an Independent, I vote for the Best Person for the Job, Parties are Irrelevant :-)

Missy May 06-23-2012 02:03 PM

Oh, a game of sorts! Fun.

My results are:

88% Libertarian
71% Republican

23% Green

19% Democratic

In reality, I am an independent, and really dislike the use of labels, or the need many exhibit to loyally cheer for one side of an isle or another - as if it is an uncontrollable urge to be a dupe. And, I do not watch TV, at all....and it seems people that are addicted to TV and can't think independently have to associate others w a "politically charged" television program. How wierd is that, really? Its like sci-fi, or something.

Have to add... the environment is the most important issue to me and it is something I am very passionate about, clearly "green" thinking doesn't line up w mine, being as how I am only "23%".

northwesten 06-23-2012 03:10 PM

BAHAHA omg... that's Funny I support Ron Paul and yet it says I am a Ron Paul supporter.

88% Libertarian
66% Republican
60% Green
52% Democratic

I am an independent but at home (UK) I am a UKIP support like Nigel Farage.

kitten_Val 06-23-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthernTrailsGA (Post 1562217)
For the Record, I am an Independent, I vote for the Best Person for the Job, Parties are Irrelevant :-)

This. I don't care if the suggestion comes from Republicans or Democrats as long as it makes sense and address a problem.

Just did the test. LMAO!

I'm on side with Ron Paul and Romney (nose-to-nose), then Gary Johnson, Jimmy McMillan, Obama, and then the rest of the crowd.

I'm not the biggest fan of either candidate to be honest, but I'd much rather prefer to have Ron Paul as a final candidate against Obama.

northwesten 06-23-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten_Val (Post 1562443)
This. I don't care if the suggestion comes from Republicans or Democrats as long as it makes sense and address a problem.

This 2343242342344 time over!