The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Other Pets (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/)
-   -   Anybody on here have rabbits ? (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/anybody-here-have-rabbits-128361/)

horsedreamer21 06-25-2012 02:17 AM

Anybody on here have rabbits ?

2 Attachment(s)
I have 2 ! A holland lop and a polish ! They both mean the world to me ! :)

This is my Holland Lop ! His name's Aidan :)
Attachment 103751

This is my Polish ! Her name's Loretta :)
Attachment 103753

EvilHorseOfDoom 06-25-2012 05:36 AM

We had one as kids - a big albino called Bugsy. He used to break into our bedrooms and sit under our beds, try and fight the dogs at the park when we'd take him out (there was more space for exercise there, and more grass), chew absolutely everything and eventually bit my baby brother on the leg very badly. At that point we said farewell.

He loved blood plums. He demolished half a box once when Dad left them out to ripen without thinking. He used to go for visitors all the time and try to attack their ankles. And sometimes you'd wake up with him on his hind legs peering over the side of your bed. He was an odd one.

HorseOfCourse 06-25-2012 05:55 AM

I have two(:

A lop like yours and a brown Flemish giant.
Posted via Mobile Device

Skyseternalangel 06-25-2012 06:02 AM

They're so cute!! I used to have a rabbit, no clue what kind but looks more like your polish than the lop. He was dark dark brown with tan outlining on his paws, around his face, eyes, and tail. His name was Sweetie, because he was seriously the nicest bunny ever. He even played with my kitten and my hedgehog.

My brother's was named Gengar, after the pokemon. She was a b*tch and was very very VERY mean, but I'm pretty sure it's because he didn't look after her at all. I took mine to play and exercise all the time, and his stayed in the cage. I was too young to realize that this was a form of neglect on his part.

"/

horsedreamer21 06-25-2012 05:43 PM

haha my lop is really mature and sweet but spoiled lol XD but my polish chews on everything and anything and makes a mess half the time ! She evens eats the carpet ! I think before i bought her she used to be an outside rabbit so maybe thats why shes acts the way she does lol

RubaiyateBandit 07-02-2012 01:12 PM

I have three but am temporarily housing three more for a friend. xD
All of them are Lionheads, two bucks and the rest are does. I don't have any pictures of them yet though.
My three are:
Altair: black buck with one white toe and blue eyes (one eye with a brown spot in it). Very much a sweetheart.
Rosa: brown/black/silvery (it's a weird color) doe and Isabella's sister. She came to me pregnant with a badly infected eye (it was so bad when I got her that, before she was cleaned up, we thought she didn't even have an eye); she had one stillborn pup and, now that the infection and resulting cataract has been cleared up, she's possibly blind in that eye, but is one of my friendliest rabbits. (I blame the mound of snacks and pets that she got every time I had her out to treat her eye, because she certainly didn't start out friendly.)
Sofia: a brown/black doe and Catarina's sister. Kinda grumpy and doesn't like being handled, but she'll happily sit at my feet and be petted or fed treats.

And the three I'm 'boarding':
Isabella: Rosa's sister, the same weird color as her. She's a complete snot and can't be left unattended with the other rabbits at all, because she just chews them all up. To people, though, she's friendly enough... as long as they're feeding her. She also likes to, very stealthily, chew holes in your clothes, and be cuddled inside people's sweaters/jackets.
Catarina: Sofia's sister, also brown/black, and the polar opposite personality from Sofia. She's so sweet you could get cavities. She'll sit quietly in a person's lap and be petted for hours, and if your hand stops petting her, she starts licking until you pet her again.
Ezio: The other buck, who is also black. I was told he was a doe when I bought him. He is a one person rabbit -- loves on my friend (his owner), but could care less about me (the one who feeds him).

horsedreamer21 07-02-2012 08:46 PM

awwwww cute ! I always wanted a lionhead ! I dont have room for another rabbit right now though . =\

CLaPorte432 07-02-2012 08:50 PM

889 Attachment(s)
HorseOfCourse! Can you please post a picture of your Flemish Giant? They are awesome.

I used to have 3. 2 grey whatevers, Cocoa and Hershey, and a Lop Ear named Rusty.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ilovebob 07-03-2012 02:48 AM

I have 4 rabbits one is a silver dwarf rabbit and another is a Himalayan rabbit and one cross breed is a silver X Himalayan and my little boy is a mix of the silver, Himalayan, and Netherland rabbit they are all so cute

littleredridinghood 07-03-2012 01:41 PM

I have a flemish Giant named Juniper :) She is 18 pounds!