The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Conformation Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/)
-   -   Please critique my 2 year old quarter horse (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/please-critique-my-2-year-old-128616/)

Customcanines 06-26-2012 09:11 PM

Please critique my 2 year old quarter horse

7 Attachment(s)
She just turned two, and I am only interested in riding her on the trail, but I would like comments on her conformation. The pictures aren't great, but the best I could do with no help:? Thanks

CLaPorte432 06-26-2012 09:18 PM

893 Attachment(s)
Well, lets see here. This is gonna me long...

Shes hideous and so homely looking. You should find her a new home immediately so you arent embarassed by her. Lucky for you, i have a stall in my barn open with her name on it.

Lol, just kidding!

I think shes fabulous. Very nicely put together. Mature physically for her age. Nice bone to her legs. Gorgeous hindend. The only thing i see is a short neck. But, that could be from the photo angle.

Overall, im drooling. Shes lovely and you should be proud.
Posted via Mobile Device

Customcanines 06-26-2012 10:14 PM

Thank you so much. She's a doll and I love her to death. I don't think she has a short neck, and I do have photos where it looks much longer, but they aren't exactly flattering in other ways . LOL

Jore 06-26-2012 10:21 PM

CLaPorte basically summed up what I had to say.. she has lovely conformation. :) (although.. I must say that Palominos are gorgeous horses overall.. not biased or anything!)

tinyliny 06-26-2012 10:23 PM

Well, I think that she has no hope of ever being a good trail horse. She will need lots of time in a big , green , rainy place, like . . like . . . my home!

TimberRidgeRanch 06-26-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLaPorte432 (Post 1567972)
Well, lets see here. This is gonna me long...

Shes hideous and so homely looking. You should find her a new home immediately so you arent embarassed by her. Lucky for you, i have a stall in my barn open with her name on it.

Lol, just kidding!

I think shes fabulous. Very nicely put together. Mature physically for her age. Nice bone to her legs. Gorgeous hindend. The only thing i see is a short neck. But, that could be from the photo angle.

Overall, im drooling. Shes lovely and you should be proud.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was going to say OMG HOWRUDE lmao I think shes gorgeous!!

trailhorserider 06-27-2012 02:33 AM

Well, let me say that palominos are usually not a color I get excited about but your girl is the exception! She is stunning! That perfect shade of palomino that everyone drools over on a beautifully built body (from what I can tell). Absolutely lovely!

Elana 06-27-2012 01:19 PM

This horse is put together very nicely. They don't come along as nicely conformed as this one all that often.

AnnaLover 06-27-2012 01:46 PM

I agree with everyone else! She is absolutely lovely.. her build, color, gorgeous little head, and luscious mane! :D

CLaPorte432 06-27-2012 04:28 PM

893 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TimberRidgeRanch (Post 1568086)
I was going to say OMG HOWRUDE lmao I think shes gorgeous!!

Hahaha. :twisted