The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   1 thing you love about your horse... (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/1-thing-you-love-about-your-129250/)

DoubleS 07-02-2012 01:19 AM

1 thing you love about your horse...

Name one specific thing that you absolutely adore about your horse(s), or the horse you ride :)

Mine?
Putts has the most amazing canter in the world, I think. It's smooth, relaxed, and so easy to sit!
Star has the sweetest disposition, so she's naturally well mannered & easy to get along with :)

EmilyLovesHorses 07-02-2012 01:26 AM

Eli - He'll do pretty much anything for me (: (just not for anyone else, weird I know.)

Jedda- She's pretty much the fastest 20 year old I've ever ridden (she beat a 10 year old ex race horse while I was holding her back)

Roperchick 07-02-2012 01:33 AM

Josie-even after year long periods of being seperated she will still come put her head in my lap and love me. she only does that with me and shes my heart horse

Charlie- same thing even after being gone so long as soon as i step foot in the barn for the first time in 6 months, a year, whatever he goes crazy, nickering and wanting to go out. and he gives me his all

OuttatheBlue 07-02-2012 02:05 AM

I like the idea for this thread! For Reily it would be his attitude. He reminds me a lot of myself and while sometimes that's frustrating (such as being stubborn) most of the time it works out perfect. He is also one of the few horse s I really trust to look out for me and himself while using his brain to make decisions not act on impulse. if treated right he will give his rider his all at whatever the task may be. And he's same enough to put up with all the craziness I like to try :) I'm so lucky to have a horse like him, but sometimes I forget that looking at expensive show horses.
Posted via Mobile Device

shaggy 07-02-2012 02:12 AM

Shaggy's personality. He always manages to make me feel better no matter how crappy my day has been. He's just so funny and quirky. and Blaze, His trust in me when i do anything on his blind side.

xxToddyxx 07-02-2012 02:15 AM

Well I love lots of things about Toddy But one of them is his speed when he wants to be. some times he can be a right plod even out hacking but you put him in a field preferably with long grass he is Of and if you cant stop him you just have to take him in circles till he does. He only has little legs as he is Connemara x welsh Cob cross welsh c and he beat a long legged 16.3 who is Very fast! :-):lol::D:-P

redwing57 07-02-2012 03:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
RedWing - Her willingness to do anything for me but no one else...but that's probably cause i wont let anyone else touch her .I always say she acts better for,she doesn't like you she likes me haha(:
Serenity - BUILT LIKE A TANK she only 1 year and 2 months old and 2 hands shy of her 16 year old mother!
Blue - **** his eyes are gorgeous (light icy blue ) and his jaws (:
Blues eyes so you can see how icy blue they are:D

Skyseternalangel 07-02-2012 03:31 AM

He thinks for himself. I give him a problem and he thinks about the best way to do it. I don't like spoon feeding anyone, so he's the perfect horse for me :) He makes me think for myself too, haha, and get REALLY creative :D

Saranda 07-02-2012 06:24 AM

Snickers. Well, his whole personality and existance. :D But, if going more specific, then I absolutely adore how playful he is. Always ready for fun.

cowgirl928 07-02-2012 06:35 AM

I love that Hunny always has her ears forward when we ride. It's like she is always so happy to be out :)