The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Shows (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-shows/)
-   -   Come watch the Arabians and Half-Arabians compete at Dressage at Lexington July 13-15 (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-shows/come-watch-arabians-half-arabians-compete-129319/)

HGEsquire 07-02-2012 02:29 PM

Come watch the Arabians and Half-Arabians compete at Dressage at Lexington July 13-15

Come see the Arabians and Half-Arabians compete at Dressage at Lexington July 13,14, & 15. Breed classes go Friday 13th ~ see the following for schedule. We will be there with bells on! We are very proud to announce that THREE HG Esquire+ kids will represent the Arabian and Half-Arabian Sport Horses! Visit us at the Southern States barn stalls 7 ~ 10

Order of Breed Classes
http://www.equestriansecretarialserv...DAL12breed.pdf

Denise Gainey

gigem88 07-02-2012 02:44 PM

Good luck! Do they have live streaming for the rest of us?

Speed Racer 07-02-2012 02:49 PM

Denise, have they split the Region 15 show, or is this completely separate? I know Regionals for Region 15 are usually held the week of July 4th.

HGEsquire 07-02-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Good luck! Do they have live streaming for the rest of us?
I sure wished they did but any of the shows held at Virginia Horse Center are currently not able to be live cast :( Hopefully we will have someone who will be there to video the classes and then of course I'll get uploaded to youtube and share. May our red headed filly behave :D :D LOL

Denise Gainey

HGEsquire 07-02-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed Racer (Post 1577464)
Denise, have they split the Region 15 show, or is this completely separate? I know Regionals for Region 15 are usually held the week of July 4th.

Regionals actually is this week ;) You were correct about that. Dressage at Lexington is a pre-qualifying show for Dressage at Devon, both primarily have Warmblood exhibitors. Not a show that you would typically see Arabians and/or Half-Arabians at.

Two years ago our stallion HG Esquire+ was Reserve Champion Stallion at Dressage at Lexington showing against the Warmbloods. This year his kids are going :D

We shall see how we fare with the Open Judges at a prestigous Open Show such as this. :D :D

Denise Gainey

equiniphile 07-02-2012 09:15 PM

Wish I could take a trip to KY to watch the show. Good luck with the three you're showing!

HGEsquire 07-02-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by equiniphile (Post 1577944)
Wish I could take a trip to KY to watch the show. Good luck with the three you're showing!

Ahhh thanks! This show actually is being held at the Virginia Horse Center in Lexington, VA. Kentucky would be a bit too far for us to take wee little ones just yet ;)

Denise Gainey

Hoofprints on my heart 07-06-2012 10:01 AM

Good Luck!! Hope you guys do great and get some ribbons!!

HGEsquire 07-06-2012 07:12 PM

Denise Gainey