The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   TEX RUDOLPH Vintage Hackamore Find!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/tex-rudolph-vintage-hackamore-find-129339/)

GHBT 07-02-2012 06:28 PM

TEX RUDOLPH Vintage Hackamore Find!!

2 Attachment(s)
:-)Hello,
I recently acquired this Vintage TEX RUDOLPH Aluminum Hackamore,
And i know nothing about it.. I tried googling it and found a forum, but all i learned from it is that it is a rare find. I want to know who TEX Rudolph is, when it was made and the value of this Hackamore.. So, if anyone knows anything i would love to hear it!! Thanks guys! I am always learning from you guys!!!

I have attached some photographs!!

cajungyrl 06-23-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GHBT (Post 1577661)
:-)Hello,
I recently acquired this Vintage TEX RUDOLPH Aluminum Hackamore,
And i know nothing about it.. I tried googling it and found a forum, but all i learned from it is that it is a rare find. I want to know who TEX Rudolph is, when it was made and the value of this Hackamore.. So, if anyone knows anything i would love to hear it!! Thanks guys! I am always learning from you guys!!!

I have attached some photographs!!

Hello, I just came across your old post. Yes Tex Rudolph hackamores were made in Santa Rosa Ca. Mr Rudolphs hackamores were a prized position in the 60 and 70's. Back then there was often a 6 week to 3 month waiting period for he handmade eveyone of them. Thanks and Good Luck with your prize. And if you would like to sell it, please contact me. Thanks

JPSEAS 07-13-2013 07:41 PM

Tex Rudolph Hackamore for sale - excellent condition

I have a Tex Rudolph Hackamore for sale. Great condition. Stamped "Tex Ruldolph - Santa Rosa, Cal". Of anybody is initerested contact me at JPSEAS@GMAIL.COM.