The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Lots of old tack-Western (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/lots-old-tack-western-129445/)

Icrazyaboutu 07-03-2012 04:59 PM

Lots of old tack-Western

7 Attachment(s)
Hi! I recently cleaned out my tack shed for a tack swap meet and practically NO customers showed up! So, I have some left over things to get rid of.

I have:

Stuff used on my 12hh pony:
Red nylon brestcoller
Red nylon headstall(no bit)
Red halter
Blue plaid pad with some build up (Its the same size as a normal pad)
Blue bareback pad (His size was right in the middle for using it so a bigger or smaller pony could also use this)
And a purple-ish blanket- its folded up in a box so no pictures unless requested

Stuff used elsewhere:
Saddle that we never used (Dad bought it off eBay- didn't know horses needed certain 'sizes')
Saddle with a hollow tree (good for throwing on a horse that needs to get use to the idea of a saddle)
Blue saddle pad blanket
Black Aussie saddle pad
And various sized halters, a lead rope, a pair of long red nylon reins, and another pair of reins.

I've never sold anything via the internet so if you want something, be prepared to walk me through how to get it to you. Make me an offer on what you want. We are highly motivated to get these things out of the garage.

Icrazyaboutu 07-03-2012 05:17 PM

Aussie pad is sold.

Sunnylucy 07-03-2012 07:43 PM

Hi, Can you give me a little info on the saddle, size seat, fqhb or some measurements if you have them? It is hard to tell for sure from photo if it would fit, thank you

Icrazyaboutu 07-03-2012 08:03 PM

According to my dad, the brown saddle is an 18 inch seat with full quarter bars and the worn out black one is possibly a 16inch seat (I an measure it when I get home) and he doesnt know what type of bars. I think it was wider than the other saddle though.

Sunnylucy 07-03-2012 08:07 PM

Oh, too big for me, thanks for putting up the info so fast.

Icrazyaboutu 07-03-2012 08:10 PM

Yea, no problem!

*****The winter blanket is a 66

Icrazyaboutu 07-04-2012 05:57 PM

*****SOLD black saddle and all red equipment.