The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Famous Horses (http://www.horseforum.com/famous-horses/)
-   -   Rachel Alexandra- The TRUE Queen of Horse Racing<333 (http://www.horseforum.com/famous-horses/rachel-alexandra-true-queen-horse-racing-129740/)

Rachel Alexandra 07-06-2012 06:06 AM

Rachel Alexandra- The TRUE Queen of Horse Racing<333

(First off, I want NO TROLLING!!! Or you WILL be reported!!!)

Hey there!!

I decided to pay some gratitude to my most favorite race horse of ALL TIME

RACHEL ALEXANDRA

I love Rachel Alexandra because, well, shes just the most beautiful, unique, outstanding and.... Special horse to me.
The way Rachel ran in her races reminded myself of me. Whenever they said she couldnt do it, she did. Just like how people said I could never beat them in a race, then I did.
Rachel and I share a WHOLE lot of qualities, that of our name(Alexandra<333)
We are both unique in our own way, and we will never, ever, give up.

When I watch Rachel run, I cry every time, there will NEVER be another horse like her. EVER... But there will of course, be Rachel Babies <3333333

My most favorite race of Rachels would have to be... What am I saying, I love ALL her wins! <333
But my all time favorites are-
The Kentucky Oaks- Where Rachel broke the track margin AND the track record. She won by 20 1/4th lengths and she did it with EASE, by just running a canter on them while running WIRE TO WIRE.
Woodward Stakes- Rachel Alexandra, the first EVER Filly to win this race, EVER! She beat the boys, and held off a tough Macho Again.
Preakness Stakes- The second leg of the Triple Crown... If only she was entered in all three, there is NO doubt that she would have won. The way she held off those pesky colts, and Mine that Bird, the Kentucky Derby winner by a full length.
(I think)The Mother Goose that race I just absolutely LOVE, since Rachel broke the margin AND record of RUFFIAN'S record!! Rachel Broke it good and hard!!

Man, there are so many more things I would LOVE to say about this Fantastic filly... That I just simply cant put into words...

And since ive been on FB, I have been talking to Rachel's first trainer, Hal Wiggins, and have become a good friend of his. He actually sent me a post card of Rachel winning the KO, and a signed autograph by Calvin Borel of Rachel's Last workout with CB aboard... I locked myself in my bathroom crying for about 10-20 minutes about it.

And even to see zenyatta, in person, I could shrug it off, like it was some ordinary horse, but to see Rachel... I would break down in tears.
And even though Rachel is a horse, she is my Idle...

So, Congratulations to RACHEL ALEXANDRA for winning Horse of the Year in 2009 and BEATING zenyatta for Hoty honors!!!
Rachel Alexandra= 130 votes
zenyatta= 99 votes

GO RACHEL ALEXANDRA!!! QUEEN OF HORSE RACING!!! <33333

After Rachels retirement, she was bred to two-time horse of the year Curlin, aka, Worlds RICHEST race horse! And they have a beautiful colt whom they have nick-named Taco. He is a dark bay colt with the top part of Rachel's special broken blaze, and his daddies two hind leg socks. Our future Triple Crown winner is in the growing process, and I cant wait to see him run like his mommy!!!

Now, Rachel has been bred to Bernardini, and is in foal to a precious Filly, whom I can not wait to see run either.

Overall, Rachel Alexandra is one of the most unique and special horses a girl could ever know, she has her own stakes race named after her, and is considered a very special event. Rachel also has a vintage wine named after her, and was even put on the cover of a "people" magazine for her and Curlin's "wedding". Rachel is my idle and she will be forever. She won races some said she couldnt win, and won races that, fillies just arent meant to win!
And if I ever grown to be a little old lady, I'll be sitting their in my rocking chair wearing my "Rachel Alexandra" hat and T-shirt. There will Never, ever, be another horse like her...

Happy retirement Rachel!!! <333
I hop to see you soon... <333

Rachel Alexandra- Kentucky Oaks- Win by 20 1/4th lengths

Rachel Alexandra- Woodward- first ever filly to win this race

Rachel Alexandra- Preakness stakes- first filly in 85 years to win this race

Rachel Alexandra- Mother Goose- Broke Ruffian's record

And for the finale- Rachel Alexandra and her first foal by Curlin- Taco<333- his first steps

Hey there!!

RACHEL ALEXANDRA

I love Rachel Alexandra because, well, shes just the most beautiful, unique, outstanding and.... Special horse to me.
The way Rachel ran in her races reminded myself of me. Whenever they said she couldnt do it, she did. Just like how people said they could never beat me in a race, then I did.

When I watch Rachel run, I cry every time, there will NEVER be another horse like her. EVER... But there will of course, be Rachel Babies <3333333

My most favorite race of Rachels would have to be... What am I saying, I love ALL her wins! <333
The Kentucky Oaks- Where Rachel broke the track margin AND the track record. She won by 20 1/4th lengths and she did it with EASE, by just running a canter on them while running WIRE TO WIRE.
Woodward Stakes- Rachel Alexandra, the first EVER Filly to win this race, EVER! She beat the boys, and held off a tough Macho Again.
Preakness Stakes- The second leg of the Triple Crown... If only she was entered in all three, there is NO doubt that she would have won. The way she held off those pesky colts, and Mine that Bird, the Kentucky Derby winner by a full length.
(I think)The Mother Goose that race I just absolutely LOVE, since Rachel broke the margin AND record of RUFFIAN'S record!! Rachel Broke it good and hard!!

Man, there are so many more things I would LOVE to say about this Fantastic filly... That I just simply cant put into words...

And since ive been on FB, I have been talking to Rachel's first trainer, Hal Wiggins, and have become a good friend of his. He actually sent me a post card of Rachel winning the KO, and a signed autograph by Calvin Borel of Rachel's Last workout with CB aboard... I locked myself in my bathroom crying for about 10-20 minutes about it.

And even to see zenyatta, in person, I could shrug it off, like it was some ordinary horse, but to see Rachel... I would break down in tears.

So, Congratulations to RACHEL ALEXANDRA for winning Horse of the Year in 2009 and BEATING zenyatta for Hoty honors!!!
zenyatta= 99 votes

After Rachels retirement, she was bred to two-time horse of the year Curlin, aka, Worlds RICHEST race horse! And they have a beautiful colt whom they have nick-named Taco. He is a dark bay colt with the top part of Rachel's special broken blaze, and his daddies two hind leg socks. Our future Triple Crown winner is in the growing process, and I cant wait to see him run like his mommy!!!

Now, Rachel has been bred to Bernardini, and is in foal to a precious Filly, whom I can not wait to see run either.

Overall, Rachel Alexandra is one of the most unique and special horses a girl could ever know, she has her own stakes race named after her, and is considered a very special event. Rachel also has a vintage wine named after her, and was even put on the cover of a "people" magazine for her and Curlin's "wedding". Rachel is my idle and she will be forever. She won races some said she couldnt win, and won races that, fillies just arent meant to win!
And if I ever grown to be a little old lady, I'll be sitting their in my rocking chair wearing my "Rachel Alexandra" hat and T-shirt. There will Never, ever, be another horse like her...

Rachel Alexandra- Mother Goose- Broke Ruffian's record

And for the finale- Rachel Alexandra and her first foal by Curlin- Taco<333- his first steps

Hey there!!

RACHEL ALEXANDRA

The way Rachel ran in her races reminded myself of me. Whenever they said she couldnt do it, she did. Just like how people said they could never beat me in a race, then I did.

zenyatta= 99 votes

xXXx[/CENTER]

Jewelsb 07-06-2012 06:44 AM

Awesome
I love zenyeatta!
Posted via Mobile Device

Rachel Alexandra 07-06-2012 07:09 PM

And... This is for Rachel ONLY

its a no-go on zen -.-

Rachel Alexandra 07-06-2012 07:13 PM

((What in the world happened to it? O.O shouldnt there be an edit?? I mean really -.-))

GiftedGlider 07-07-2012 09:54 PM

Rachel Alexandra is a pretty cool horse. I love Zenny as well because of her presence, I have seen her in person :) But some of my absolute favorites is Street Sense, Ruffian, Afleet Alex and Unbridled's Song!

GodGirl11 01-11-2013 05:18 PM

Rest in peace, Rachel Alexandra's foal. Race Barbaro and Eight Belles in heaven.
And thanks for posting--I love her!

JumpingJiminy 01-14-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodGirl11 (Post 1839734)
Rest in peace, Rachel Alexandra's foal. Race Barbaro and Eight Belles in heaven.
And thanks for posting--I love her!

What are you talking about? o.o

Muppetgirl 01-14-2013 05:21 PM

:shock: