The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   I love this song by Everlast! (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/i-love-song-everlast-129900/)

VT Trail Trotters 07-07-2012 04:13 AM

I love this song by Everlast!

I found this song by Everlast... What Its Like... I love it and it speaks the truth! If you havent been there and done that you cant understand so dont judge people is the message it conveys. Like with me ive done things i regret i do them now I got issues, people judge me cause they dont understand. They havent been there. There some language in it.

Skyseternalangel 07-07-2012 05:52 AM

VT... not to be rude. But this song is about way more than you and I can comprehend. This is about being at the true of of the chain, which as far as I know about you, hasn't happened.

But I agree we should treat each other better.

I love this song though.. it's been on my playlist for years

VT Trail Trotters 07-07-2012 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel (Post 1585021)
VT... not to be rude. But this song is about way more than you and I can comprehend. This is about being at the true of of the chain, which as far as I know about you, hasn't happened.

But I agree we should treat each other better.

I love this song though.. it's been on my playlist for years

Sorry the first part of your thing im entirely confused on...

VanillaBean 07-07-2012 08:55 PM

One of my favorite songs right here! I absolutely love it. Reminds me of some times, though...

Hidalgo13 07-07-2012 09:10 PM

Never heard the song but I really like the lyrics.

Cat 07-07-2012 09:48 PM

Love that song ever since it first came out.

Sorry Sky - I have no idea what you are talking about either. Its a pretty straight forward song that anyone can relate too. That is why it was such a big hit.

MHFoundation Quarters 07-07-2012 10:05 PM

I like that song too. Though I can't help but giggle and think of "Jump Around" when he was the lead of House of Pain.

Skyseternalangel 07-07-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat (Post 1586136)
Sorry Sky - I have no idea what you are talking about either. Its a pretty straight forward song that anyone can relate too. That is why it was such a big hit.

It's all good I cleared it up with VT since it was mainly a response for him :wink:

But yeah my posts recently have been hard to comprehend due to strange typos.. I apologize.

I think I was trying to say *about being at the end of your chain.. having to do things to make ends meet that you usually wouldn't do

I remember writing that.. but apparently my fingers weren't complying lol...

VT Trail Trotters 07-07-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel (Post 1586186)
It's all good I cleared it up with VT since it was mainly a response for him :wink:

But yeah my posts recently have been hard to comprehend due to strange typos.. I apologize.

I think I was trying to say *about being at the end of your chain.. having to do things to make ends meet that you usually wouldn't do

I remember writing that.. but apparently my fingers weren't complying lol...

haha yep! Ohh, yeah i saw your thread just now about that :P It makes more sense now.

Hoofprints on my heart 08-08-2012 10:24 AM

Haha what a coincidece Im in the process of learning this on the guitar