The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   May... be on here less (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/may-here-less-130001/)

Skyseternalangel 07-07-2012 10:24 PM

May... be on here less

So... lately I don't know if you have noticed but I think my typing skills are becoming kaput.

Some of my posts are... very hard to read. What I thought and then my fingers were actually typing is completely different and it's really confusing and I lose credibility as a helpful member of the horse forum. I just turn into some.. crazy babbling person :lol:

So gonna be on here less, away from my computer in general, especially since I spend 20-30 hours a week studying online for my online college (bleh!) Won't be on fb as much, not on horse chat, not here to answer the PMs or report anyone for a little while.

But wanted to let you all know :) Will make note of any updates I get about Sky and keep on with my yearly challenge!

Ya'll take care!

P.S: On the PLUS side my dot dot dot syndrome is getting better! But now I have 'drunken monkey typing' syndrome. *sigh*

Faceman 07-07-2012 10:49 PM

I will miss you, but do what you must...

Me and Smiling Horse 07-07-2012 10:51 PM

I'll miss reading your posts! And I don't think you babble!

VanillaBean 07-07-2012 10:51 PM

You will be missed!

EvilHorseOfDoom 07-07-2012 10:53 PM

I haven't noticed any babbling - all your advice is sound, kind and helpful :-) Will miss you in your absence, so come back soon!
Posted via Mobile Device

stephshark 07-07-2012 10:57 PM

I love the stuff you post! Great advice, knowledgeable info presented intelligently, and not to mention hilarious sometimes :) I'll definitely miss your input!

usandpets 07-07-2012 11:02 PM

That's too bad. Like others have said, I don't think you have bad posts.

Just don't forget about us and make sure and come back and visit. You will be missed
Posted via Mobile Device

eclipseranch 07-07-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel (Post 1586208)
So... lately I don't know if you have noticed but I think my typing skills are becoming kaput.

Some of my posts are... very hard to read. What I thought and then my fingers were actually typing is completely different and it's really confusing and I lose credibility as a helpful member of the horse forum. I just turn into some.. crazy babbling person :lol:

So gonna be on here less, away from my computer in general, especially since I spend 20-30 hours a week studying online for my online college (bleh!) Won't be on fb as much, not on horse chat, not here to answer the PMs or report anyone for a little while.

But wanted to let you all know :) Will make note of any updates I get about Sky and keep on with my yearly challenge!

Ya'll take care!

P.S: On the PLUS side my dot dot dot syndrome is getting better! But now I have 'drunken monkey typing' syndrome. *sigh*

Sky take a puter break if that's what you feel that you need, but your posts are always easy to follow & make sense! I love reading them
take care of yourself, though!

Lockwood 07-07-2012 11:54 PM

Skye, you only babble when there isn't enough caffeine in the system. :wink:

Seriously, you will be missed very much!
Your posts are generally very nice, informative, and uplifting and I think many of us look forward to reading them. That said though, sometimes breaks are good and you need some time recharge yourself.
Just know that many of us here will be thinking of you.

tinyliny 07-08-2012 12:35 AM

I make babbling a way of life. Works for me! you got a knack for it, don't give up now.