The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Memorials (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-memorials/)
-   -   RIP my beautiful girl appy (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-memorials/rip-my-beautiful-girl-appy-131007/)

horse are my life 07-15-2012 10:33 PM

RIP my beautiful girl appy

When I was younger I got a pony from my next door neighbor I felt so good this little pony was amazing I could do anything with her I could go into the paddock and just hop on her with nothing I could stand up on her when she was just loose in her paddock she was perfect she was a little white curly Shetland but the day I had to say goodbye was the worst

I walked into her paddock and she nickered to me as usual she started walking up to me I got in her paddock and have her her morning carrot that was when I saw her eye it was bleeding and I didn't know what to do I promised her she would be ok I quickly ran up to the house and got my dad he came out looked at her eye and said oh no it's really ba she has cancer in her eye he then said the worst thing ever I THINK IT IS TIME! By now appy was almost 29 and was full of cancer all though her body I felt so so so bad I started balling with tears I couldn't bear loosing her it felt like I was about to loose the thing that I loved that I cared about she was my life but now she rest in peace in heaven I'm just missing her so so much I really just want to see her again hear her nicker to me in the morning give her a carrot so all I ask is for you guys to pay your respect to her every day from now I will have a hole in my heart where she used to belong I'm really just missing her so so much love you appy for me please rest in peace <3
Posted via Mobile Device

Silent one 07-15-2012 11:52 PM

I am so sorry, what a sad thing to happen to you. You will see her again at the Rainbow Bridge.

cakemom 07-15-2012 11:54 PM

How sad. Loving a horse to the end is the best you can do for them. Huge hugs.
Posted via Mobile Device

HorseLovinLady 07-20-2012 12:22 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. Welcome to the forum.

Paintlover1965 07-20-2012 12:28 AM

Very sorry for your loss. Hopefully, the hole in your heart will fill up with the best memories you both had together and the pain will lessen.