The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   what type of phone to get? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/what-type-phone-get-131848/)

HarleyWood 07-22-2012 12:31 PM

what type of phone to get?

i have a stratophere but it starting to break after 7 months. when i try to text when i press E it goes to my email. or in my email i press S it goes to my texts. and it turns itself off, when taking pictures ect.. and i might get a different phone. i was thinking about the iphone, or the new droid but the droid seems big.. or should i just get another stratophere.

what do you guys think? i have verizon..

jinxremoving 07-22-2012 05:32 PM

If you have the money get an iPhone 4S or a Samsung Galaxy S3.

Those are the best phones on the market right now... the Galaxy S3 is a bit nicer than the iPhone 4S in my opinion due to the screen size but I'm not a huge fan of Android phones. If you can wait, the iPhone 5 is rumoured to be coming out at the end of summer or early fall but it's hard to be certain on that.

EvilHorseOfDoom 07-22-2012 05:41 PM

I've got the Samsung galaxy S2 and loving it. I'm always a model or three behind to prevent anyone from thinking I'm cool ;-)
Posted via Mobile Device

HarleyWood 07-23-2012 01:36 AM

i kind of need of new phone as im not getting texts, and it keeps poping stuff when i try to text and it shuts off when i try to take pictures of my horses and other thing, like wont let me get on my emails, pandora, and some games.. so theres not much to do on it... i was thinking about the iphone and or the droid, i know some people that got the droid and like it.

EvilHorseOfDoom 07-23-2012 02:55 AM

Android has a lot of free apps developed for it because it's open source. That and the fact that the Samsung has a tougher screen (and I'm a complete klutz)...
Posted via Mobile Device