The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Bravo And I (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/bravo-i-131885/)

mustangnolan 07-22-2012 07:12 PM

Bravo And I

7 Attachment(s)
Here are some pictures of a BLM mustang that I trained, and now perform on, in shows all around the world.

myhorsesonador 07-22-2012 07:41 PM

You should come to Ocala FL. The only cowboy entertainer we have is really not that good.

mustangnolan 07-22-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myhorsesonador (Post 1610148)
You should come to Ocala FL. The only cowboy entertainer we have is really not that good.

Well, I would love to if you have any contacts there. I have been taking it slow this summer, except for semi local gigs. I am speaking to the people from the American Bucking Horse Registry right now about a schedule for 2013 for shows all over the U.S. and Canada. But in the mean time, I'm working on revamping my old website, and taking it up a notch.
BTW, do you know if you can post youtube clips on this forum?

myhorsesonador 07-22-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustangnolan (Post 1610159)
Well, I would love to if you have any contacts there. I have been taking it slow this summer, except for semi local gigs. I am speaking to the people from the American Bucking Horse Registry right now about a schedule for 2013 for shows all over the U.S. and Canada. But in the mean time, I'm working on revamping my old website, and taking it up a notch.
BTW, do you know if you can post youtube clips on this forum?

well I don't have any contacts, but I do know that you are more than welcome to post youtube videos here!

mustangnolan 07-22-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myhorsesonador (Post 1610162)
well I don't have any contacts, but I do know that you are more than welcome to post youtube videos here!

That's great! The reason I ask is I see so many people just wanting useful information on horse training, without spending the equivalent of buying a boat. So I wanted to make it a bit easier on them by posting some free youtube links on horse training. Unfortunately, all I have right now, until I get a new camera is a few videos of my horses and I performing. But, I will go ahead and post a few for kicks, if you would be so kind as to tell me how. I am kind of technologically challenged.

mustangnolan 07-22-2012 08:19 PM

Promo Video

Here is a generic youtube video of one of ways I make my living with horses..........Performing. We have a lot of fun. And I will start putting some training tips on both youtube, and my newsletter in the future.

mustangnolan 07-22-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustangnolan (Post 1610199)
Here is a generic youtube video of one of ways I make my living with horses..........Performing. We have a lot of fun. And I will start putting some training tips on both youtube, and my newsletter in the future.

roosevelt 07-23-2012 03:16 AM

Fan of horse pictures

I am too a fan of horse pictures and love to capture them when I am free. Although I a technology challenged person, I do try my best to capture beautiful and praiseworthy photos.

cowgirlup24 07-23-2012 06:29 PM

Wicked! Amazing pictures and video..Your horse is just gorgeous! If you want a new horse to train and play with you could always come steal my boy for a few months ;) lol j/k Thank you for sharing and welcome to the forum :)

mustangnolan 07-23-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowgirlup24 (Post 1611644)
Wicked! Amazing pictures and video..Your horse is just gorgeous! If you want a new horse to train and play with you could always come steal my boy for a few months ;) lol j/k Thank you for sharing and welcome to the forum :)

Thank you very much. And your offer sounds good, but the drive does not. lol