The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Cinny and the abandoned Kittens (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/cinny-abandoned-kittens-132104/)

Cinnys Whinny 07-24-2012 12:43 PM

Cinny and the abandoned Kittens

6 Attachment(s)
Just goofing off today with my phone camera. Got some new pictures of Cinny and the new barn kittens. It would seem that somebody thought our stable was the PERFECT place to abandon some kitties.... they loved Cinny and were rubbing against his legs while I was grooming him. Turns out, he likes them too...so cute. Don't worry, they will be spayed/neutered and if nobody takes them home the BO says they can stay.

Also, Cinny is really getting some muscle development in his neck, but it looks like maybe it's developing in weird places? What do you guys think?

KITTIES!!
Attachment 107629

I iz a DEMON cat...
Attachment 107630

What a big FAT neck you have, Cinny!
Attachment 107631

Attachment 107632

Attachment 107633

I think that demon cat is back....snort snort!
Attachment 107634
You can see muscled bulging in this one... down the center...is this weird?

tinyliny 07-24-2012 01:09 PM

Cinny is a very handsome boy. This is one of thefirst close ups I have seen of him. He is very pretty. I think his neck looks ok but could see more if her were out in natural light, and maybe under saddle. if there is incorrect neck development, it would show more under saddle.

good for you for taking in the little beasties. our local shelter is overrun with kittens this year. for some reason, there are more than normal this year. i have two already, sowont' be taking in any more. one of them is sitting on my forearms as I type this, making it hard for me to type. but I am a crummy typist at best, so who cares.?

cowgirl928 07-25-2012 04:59 AM

my heart goes out to all the kittens, puppies, and other abandoned pets that no one cares about. i commend you and your BO for doing the right thing with them :)

Skyseternalangel 07-25-2012 05:22 AM

I'm feeling major Deja Vu......

But regardless, cute kitty bitties. Love that last picture of his glowing snort :P

Cinnys Whinny 07-25-2012 06:03 AM

I don't want to take credit where it isn't due to me. The BO and another boarder is taking care of the kitties. Don't get me wrong, I love kitties and would gladly chip in, its just that arrangements were already decided on before I even knew about those adoreable creatures. Our barn is full of kind hearted animal lovers!