The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Jokes and Funnies (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/)
-   -   Bulldog & the rabbit (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/bulldog-rabbit-132446/)

FlaglerFarmMom 07-27-2012 12:05 AM

Bulldog & the rabbit

Many moons ago the old man was rentin a room from a very sweet older lady that drank lots of Miller Beer. He got up one mornin and his bulldog was trying to tear into a rabbit hutch that belonged to the land lady, the dog had almost broke thru to the rabbit, but was caught in the nick a time to save little bunny foo foo. So My old man scolded the dog and chained him up before going to work. A few days went by with no harm when all of a sudden the dog had busted his chain and was at the back glass door with the rabbit in his mouth, bloody muddy and DEAD, so the dog went back on the chain and my husband was hurrying up washin and a blow dryin this here dead rabbit, cleaned up foo foo all nice and fluffy and put it back in the hutch before the land lady came home. Later that night she came up to him scratchin her head saying 'funny thang happened my rabbit died and I swear I buryd him, but now he's back in the hutch, still dead though?!!" To this day the poor lady still wonders how that rabbit got back from the dead as she swore only to die again in the hutch. So come to find out the dog had really just dug foo foo up already dead,but got a good scoldin to. Poor Ms Miller Drinker and her foo foo, aint never had the heart to tell her.

apachewhitesox 07-27-2012 07:21 AM

So was it your old man or your husband ???

Speed Racer 07-27-2012 07:39 AM

Amazing how all of your 'true stories' I've heard before. :?

CLaPorte432 07-27-2012 07:48 AM

893 Attachment(s)
I dont get it?
Posted via Mobile Device

PintoTess 07-27-2012 08:18 AM

Wait what? While a little humuorous...its a bit strange...