The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Jobs (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-jobs/)
-   -   Horse Training in Eastern PA (Berks County) (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-jobs/horse-training-eastern-pa-berks-county-132543/)

CB Ranch Horses 07-27-2012 09:43 PM

Horse Training in Eastern PA (Berks County)

4 Attachment(s)
Now Accepting Outside Training Horses. Specializing in Training and Starting All-Around, Performance, and Trail Horses. I have successfully competed from the Local to World Levels in Halter, Showmanship, Western Pleasure, Hunter Under Saddle, Cutting, Horsemanship, Team Roping, Barrel Racing, and many others. I have also been involved with numerous associations including AQHA, IBRA, NBHA, NCHA, 4-H, FFA, and more. I feel as if each horse should be capable of doing the task at hand quietly and willingly whether it is Trail Riding or Showing. I pride myself on having quiet, soft, and supple well-rounded horses that can easily be crossed from one disapline to another. Ground Manners and Basics are not over-looked and can be corrected. I am very patient and understanding with each horse and their own needs and prefer to work through things quietly without getting in a fight or loosing trust, especially with young horses. I have experiance starting colts from the ground up including desensitizing them to objects suck as ropes, tarps, flags, water, ect, as well as schooling, tuning-up, and correcting problems in Finished or Experianced Horses. Horses Get Ridden 5-7 Days a Week depending on Progress and each Individuals Needs. Facilities include Indoor and Outdoor Arenas, Roundpen, 48 Rubber Matted Box Stalls, and 9 Large Fields for Turnout (Everyday). For More Information feel free to Visit my Website or Call, Email, or Text with more questions or to set an appointment to view the Facilities. The Farm is Located in Oley, PA (Berks County).

Attachment 108079

Attachment 108080

Attachment 108081

Attachment 108082