The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hi! (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hi-132686/)

reideespana 07-29-2012 07:37 AM

Hi!

Hi, I'm Rose! I not sure what to say here XD But I suppose my favourite breed are Andulusians (pretty much because they are beautiful and I love Spain), Selle Francais, Bretons, Hispano-Bretons, Menorquíns and Koniks. I stopped riding of a bit recently because of a fall, only because I needed time for my various aches to heal. But I'm aiming to start riding again soon.

The fall in question happened outside on a ride with some friends. My friend's horse (who was riding behind me) started to gallop and either came too close to the horse I was riding or my horse thought it was a good idea to join in and both started galloping off. And to be fair, it was fairly windy and they'd been lively anyway, but we were confident they'd be able to manage, famous last words XD Either way, his horse jumped to fences before my friend was flung off and I ended up under the horse. We were both fine, his leg went swollen again (he'd had a previous injury from football) and the horse stuck my leg enough to pinch the skin and leave a nasty bruise, but nothing serious. And I'm glad to say I don't think it's worried me in the slightest about riding :)

I'm not a huge horse genius, I've not been riding consistently since I was seven and I wasn't really brought up around horses as such. Things like genetics baffle me, but I love riding and being with horses in general. Whether it's cleaning stalls, grooming or riding.

Thanks for reading the 'essay' XD

PintoTess 07-29-2012 07:43 AM

Hello and welcome! Feel free to chat anytime you want to :)

HorseLovinLady 07-29-2012 10:14 PM

Welcome aboard!!

Skyseternalangel 07-30-2012 02:53 AM

Well I hope you heal up soon!

Welcome though :)!

w33bsh 07-30-2012 03:57 AM

Welcome :) !x
Posted via Mobile Device

LittleAppy 07-30-2012 04:54 AM

welcome :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Country Woman 07-30-2012 11:12 AM