The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Show Clothing (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-show-clothing/)
-   -   What is your favorite brand of breeches? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-show-clothing/what-your-favorite-brand-breeches-132740/)

Ponypwnage 07-29-2012 07:33 PM

What is your favorite brand of breeches?

i am going to be purchasing some new breeches soon, so i was wondering what everybody's favorite brand is.
i have had tuff riders but they never fit me quite right. i have had devon aires but they weren't very good quality and didn't hold up very well.
Feel free to post a recommendation or just say your favorite brand!:-)

mlkuhn12 07-29-2012 07:44 PM

I LOVE tailored sportsman and ariat but they are expensive, I always got them used. However I'm not a big fan of breeches I use them for showing but at home I just use jeans and half chaps.

JustWingIt 07-29-2012 11:27 PM

I have a pair of ovations now which i love!

Milking Moo Moos 07-30-2012 05:02 PM

Devon-Aire make some GREAT breeches! They have a few really really cheap ones and the quality is just horrible. I own some other Devon-Aire breeches that are great. My friend has On course cotton natural breeches and she really likes them a lot! They are cheap, $31.99 on state line tack if you really want to go cheap. My favorite pair of breeches are Devon-Aire ladies cool cotton hipsters, they are $49.99 on state line tack. They are my show breeches and I love them! I have them in beige, and it is a really pretty shade! They are really soft and comfy, they don't do that weird bunching up thing like tons of breeches do.

uflrh9y 08-09-2012 10:52 AM

I bought my daughter a pair of Devon Aire breeches at a show once and they are probably her (and my) favorite. They where cheaper then the ones we had bought at the tack store and since it was at a kiosk at a show, I am sure it would be even cheaper online.

~*~anebel~*~ 08-09-2012 11:47 AM

If you are looking for quality and don't mind paying for it - EuroStar breeches are IMO the best breeches out there. I also like Ariat and Arista but all three brands are expensive.

Good luck!
Posted via Mobile Device

TamHorseGirl 08-09-2012 10:18 PM

I love TS breeches. Obviously, they are super expensive new, but a local tack/consignment store sells them lightly used for $15-30 each.

ChristineNJ 08-09-2012 11:53 PM

I like Ariat & Sigma breeches!!

PaintedHeart 08-20-2012 12:48 PM

I have a pair of Devon-Aires that are awesome - comfortable, good quality and fit well.
My best friend swears by Ariat, and another has a pair of Kerrits that she just loves.