Best Looking Horse!
Post pictures of your beautiful horses. This is a contest and will end August 31. The rules are:
1. Photo has to have yourself in it or taken by yourself
2. Any type of horse is allowed, not subject to one specific breed
3. Photos submitted after August 31st will not be judged
4. The judging is judges choice and I will show the top ten(depending on entries)
5. Pictures have to fit in one of the categories
2. Mane or Tail
3. Full Body
4. Pace(for those of us who have gaited horses)
4. Barrel Racing
5. Anything else
Cant wait to see you horses!
(My TB has an odd spot of discoloring. lol)
best mane... a double mane
most unusual marking... a black horse on a white horse
gait... idk if gallop counts
Here are my entries for the contest!
(I know the braid is bad but I love the picture and how it looks)
Full Body: Kitt
(Some people say the marking on her side looks like a witch riding a broomstick and some say some kind of bird)
Walk: Dreamer (and Me)
Trot: Ali (and Beth)
Canter: Zeus (and Beth)
(this OTTB was made to be a western pleasure horse!)
(not sure what she was doing but its funny)
Anything else: Annie (and Me)
(Annie and I on a trail ride in Vacaville, CA)
Edit: Tia (and Me)
(picture not taken by me, but I am buying this horse :D)
3. Full Body
Beautiful horses everyone!
All of these were taking right after a 5 o'clock monsoon with a short lens, so please excuse the lack of long-distance quality and the darkness. :lol:
First (Face): Belle and Sonoita- Sonoita is Belle's dam, I thought it was cute.
Second (Face): Geronimo wants to know what the heck I'm doing carrying something other than food.
Third (Faces): The two biggest snots share a kiss.
Fourth (Artistic): Sonoita's nose, up close.
Fifth (Artistic): Gerri's nose, up close because of him, not me (gotta make sure I reeeally have no food, y'know?)
Sixth (Artistic): Molly, the old mare.
Seventh (Artistic): The neighbor kid decided to put her feet on the horse's back while she was standing there.
Eighth (Full-body): The two biggest snots and Sonoita's snotty mini-me jumping around. Blurry because of the short lens. :oops:
Ninth (Full-body): Geronimo realizes all the other horses are... wait... standing over there. What kind of (wanna-be) stallion runs off without his herd? You're slacking, buddy...
Tenth (Gait?): Molly the old girl goes flat-out to keep up with the younger ones.
I have a billion and two more pictures, it almost killed me to have to only pick a few (a few as in, as many as I was allowed to have) Lol.
And just for giggles...:D Not really sure if these can go in a category anyway, as the whole idea is that all three of them go together- they're not that great by themselves.
Also, none of these pictures are edited yet, either... Gotta get to that soon, but I mean I only took about 5000. Me, cool weather, a camera, and my ponies don't mix well. Not at all... Lol.
Best Markings (Medicine Hat) :
Best Mishap (unknown) :
1. Face: "Can I pleeeease have another cookie??"
2. Full Body: Ground tied! Ha ha!! (evil laugh)
3. Eyes: My pretty boy.
1. Jumping/Bareback: Annie and I :-)
2. Barrel Racing: My boy and I again... :-)
3. Barrel Racing: If we can't enter more than one, then please use the first one.
2. Edited: Again, if we can't enter more than one, then please use this one.
3. Artistic: Believe it or not, this was taken by my phone :shock:
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0