The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   HEADS UP!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/heads-up-13286/)

FoxRidgeRanch 08-13-2008 10:01 PM

HEADS UP!!

Today I was out with mom loving up the horses and had an interesting accident... I was scratching Magnum whose head was a bit behind me and he was sleepin a bit and mom was in front of me talking to me and Loving Talon up a bit. Right then Maggy polted from something but in the process he slammed his head into mine and knocked me out. I think it qualifies as knocking out. He hit me in the head so hard I lost my vision and nearly comlapsed from loss of sensation. took about 5 seconds before I was withit again and leaned back up. I was fine for about 15 seconds then started crying (wow lol) cause I could start to get my feeling back and my head was aching horribly. I had a lump about the size of a golfball not exagerating at all I could cup my head around it on the right side near the back of my head. The only reason I didn't fall completely is cause somewhere back in my withit part of me was saying he could trample you if you fall.... the whole night my family has been walking by feeling my lump, its gone down a bit since I iced it but still aches horribly. I thought Heads Up was perfect for this one.

Dumas'_Grrrl 08-14-2008 12:50 AM

Ewwwwwww.....That HAD to hurt. Can I touch the bump too ??? :lol: :P :lol:

Glad you are ok!

Broken A Ranch 08-14-2008 04:39 PM

Ouch.. Im glad you are ok

DashAwayAll 08-15-2008 06:19 AM

Glad you are ok .... it is considered "lucky" to touch somebody's boo boo lump. LOL - Maybe not so lucky for the touchee. ( owie, stop it! ow, stop it!)

But..... nope, that doesn't qualify for being knocked out. Knocked out is out. Sleepy time. Down and out.

Sounds like you did recieve a good whack, though.