The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Galloping By to Say Hi! (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/galloping-say-hi-133010/)

BarrelsandJumps 07-31-2012 04:59 PM

Galloping By to Say Hi!

Hi!
My name is Kim, or Kimi, or Kimberly, or whatever you see fit :P
I barrel race and pole bend, mainly, but I also cross country jump and rein to keep the horses happy. I do a little of everything here and there, too.
I have 2 horses- Little Bit, a 16 year old bay Quarter Horse mare who is my main barrel horse, cross country horse, and reining horse. I trained her to do everything she knows :D
I also have Cherokee, a 4 year old dun sabino Paint mare who I am putting basic training into for the time being. She is stubborn! She will be my main barrel horse when i get her running...hopefully I'll have enough time to futurity her.
I love music, that is the other half of my life. I play guitar, violin, and sing. I also love to hang out with friends.
Wanna know something? Ask! I don't bite...unless you're a cookie.
I can not be held responsible for any drink spitting, choking, falling out of chairs, or sudden death from laughter or weirded-out-ness caused by my shenanigans.
I hope to become an active member of this community!

soenjer55 07-31-2012 05:03 PM

Hi, welcome to the forum! It's awesome that you play two instruments.... and SING. Not that I'm jealous or anything, nope, lol...

-ehem- By the way, it's -cough- mandatory -cough cough- on this forum to share pictures of your lovely ponies. Jussayin.... well, maybe I lied, not mandatory, but we do love them...! :D

BarrelsandJumps 07-31-2012 05:11 PM

I'll put up some pictures once Flickr loads :)

BarrelsandJumps 07-31-2012 05:21 PM

Little Bit - Little Bit | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Cherokee - Cherokee | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Sadly, you can't see Cherokee's belly spot :/

soenjer55 08-01-2012 12:35 AM

Awe, that grumpy face on Little Bit... too cute! Lol. He looks like a fast little guy.

BarrelsandJumps 08-01-2012 01:19 AM

Lol yea, she's a sports car of a horse. She was thrilled that I interrupted her sleep for a photoshoot :P

Equbook 08-01-2012 06:56 PM

Welcome!!!

That's great, I also have to horses :-) well and I love your sentence at the end^^