The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   The latest anti-Romney horse video.... (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/latest-anti-romney-horse-video-133284/)

Adam 08-02-2012 09:12 PM

The latest anti-Romney horse video....

Thought you guys would love this one:

not.

Faceman 08-02-2012 09:29 PM

Haha...Moveon.org does it again. Personally, I don't know how Democrats live with the shame of their party. Obama is wealthy too, you know. Oh, and Nancy Pelosi is worth over $26 million and Harry Reid nearly $3 milllion. Oops - I guess I shouldn't have said that...we are supposed to pretend they aren't and the rich Republicans are the bad guys...

tinyliny 08-02-2012 09:47 PM

Moveon.org is a superpac , right? Durned Superpacs!! abusing a good horse like that. Shame on them.

Shasta1981 08-02-2012 09:48 PM

Wow - that is all I can say about that.

So what if he spent $77k on his horse? Its his money, he can do whatever he wants with it.

Proves absolutely nothing.

BarrelWannabe 08-02-2012 09:48 PM

That was beyond stupid.

kitten_Val 08-02-2012 09:58 PM

It's getting past the point of being annoying frankly. Everyone has hobbies and who's business is what I spend my own money on? I find it to be a shame on who did this "advertisement", not Romney. (and perhaps we should talk about how much Obama spends on family vacations during a year?)

Faceman 08-03-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten_Val (Post 1628251)
It's getting past the point of being annoying frankly. Everyone has hobbies and who's business is what I spend my own money on? I find it to be a shame on who did this "advertisement", not Romney. (and perhaps we should talk about how much Obama spends on family vacations during a year?)

Yes, it is annoying - beyond annoying, and it isn't limited to the Democrats - the Republican organizations do the same thing. Of course you see the same thing in some of the threads and posts here even. It's no wonder people don't vote on the issues, with both sides trying to brainwash people. While it is true some people are just ignorant, and are content to stay that way, you know a lot of people just don't have the time or inclination to spend hours and hours investigating the real issues, so that kind of garbage is all they are exposed to. I don't know what the solution to the problem is...

Adam 08-03-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faceman (Post 1628744)
Yes, it is annoying - beyond annoying, and it isn't limited to the Democrats - the Republican organizations do the same thing. Of course you see the same thing in some of the threads and posts here even. It's no wonder people don't vote on the issues, with both sides trying to brainwash people. While it is true some people are just ignorant, and are content to stay that way, you know a lot of people just don't have the time or inclination to spend hours and hours investigating the real issues, so that kind of garbage is all they are exposed to. I don't know what the solution to the problem is...

Totally agree!! I couldn't give a flying flap about Obama and Kenya, Romney and taxes, Obama and college transcripts, Romney and how his wife spend money, the list goes on and on!
Just give me:
1) What has the incumbent / candidate done in their political past.
2) What are they promising for the future?
I can figure the rest of it out on my own, thankyouveryfreakingmuch!