Fun Home Made Horse Treats!
I was wondering if anyone else out there likes to make fun horse treats? I've got a couple of great recipes that I'll be posting, and I'm always looking for more!
3 cups oats
2 Tablespoons of honey/molasses
2 cups of water
1 shredded apple
3 tablespoons of flour
2 tablespoons of brown sugar/sugar
2 drops of food coloring
small handful crushed peppermints
1. Mix oats, water, and honey.
2. Microwave for 2 minutes.
3. Add shredded apple, brown sugar, crushed peppermints, food coloring, & flour.
3. Place back in microwave for 2 more minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
5. Put mixture into muffin tin. Put in oven for about 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Note: the muffins do not rise.
10 crushed peppermints
2 cups flour
1 cup of oats
1/4 cup of molasses
1. Mix flour and oats together
2. Add molasses
3. Add water slowly until mixture is doughy
4. Add peppermint
5. Add apples
6. Cook at 350 degrees until golden brown
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:07 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0