The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
-   Horse Grooming (/horse-grooming/)
-   -   Horse tack bag (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-grooming/horse-tack-bag-133510/)

03firefly 08-04-2012 11:25 PM

Horse tack bag

I was wondering if anyone knows any good travel grooming bags. It doesn't have to be actually designed for that purpose. I am looking for a soft bag; not wood or hard plastic. I want something that closes in some way - whether it be drawstring or zipper - so I can throw it in my car and now have to worry about things falling out.
I would prefer it not be a backpack, and would like something small, or as small as possible for carrying around basic tack. I would like it to be able to hold two spray bottles and your basic supplies (curry comb, two brushes, hoof picks, sponges, cloth, scraper, comb.. as I said, basic grooming supplies).

loveduffy 08-05-2012 12:45 AM

welcome to the forum. I use a luggage bag, small for that it works good

ledge 08-05-2012 01:58 AM

A small toolbag from the hardware store works great, it has pockets inside the top opens wides and easy to carry we've been using one for years

aforred 08-06-2012 06:01 PM

I use a nylon doctor style bag, that I think is like ledge's tool bag. The top zips, opens wide, and has something rigid in it that keeps it open. It has pockets inside and outside, hand straps and a shoulder strap. I keep ringside products in one, and general products in another.
Posted via Mobile Device

ledge 08-06-2012 06:04 PM

princecharming 08-06-2012 07:21 PM

Buy Roma Grooming Carry Bag | Buy from Horseworld.ie

i have this, its got a drawstring at the top and all the pockets have a string of elastic which is great for combs and bottles!