The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Conformation Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/)
-   -   Confirmation critique! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/confirmation-critique-133613/)

meemm231 08-05-2012 06:37 PM

Confirmation critique!

2 Attachment(s)
Please critique her confirmation and trot! :-)

Falicity 08-05-2012 06:52 PM

I love her... the only faults I can see in her conformation are that her shoulder is maaybbe a bit upright, and her hind end a tad straight?? Otherwise she's beautiful :) trot looks lovely, she tracks up nicely and looks to be moving out :) lovely girl!!

Elana 08-05-2012 07:16 PM

Golly.. another really nice pony! Welsh?

This horse is lovely right down to her head. Solid couping, short back, nice neck set and a smooth topline. She is a bit straight through the stifle (could have a longer distance between the stifle and the point of buttock) and she is steep in the shoulder with matching front pasterns.

She is using herself nicely at the trot (not the neck muscle) but she is not really working at all.. just going along.

What a pretty bay pony.

lilruffian 08-06-2012 06:26 PM

Not a bad looking little mare ;)
Shoulder angle is a bit upright but she has a good depth of girth and a nice neck and head set. I like the shape of her neck as well.
short back
Front legs look good and correct
Nice hindquarters as well
Hard to say about back legs but she gives the impression of being a tad posty

Elana 08-06-2012 06:33 PM

BTW I meant to write NOTE the neck muscle.. a very very different meaning. LOL

trampis67 08-06-2012 06:39 PM

Nice looking horse! From looking at the pic on the left and how she reaches with her hindquarters in the one on the right, I'd bet she would have a pretty easy time collecting. Nice mover.