The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Looking For a Halter and A Lead Rope (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/looking-halter-lead-rope-134429/)

CrossCountryStar 08-12-2012 08:43 PM

Looking For a Halter and A Lead Rope

Hi =] I am looking into buying a halter and a lead rope (come together please) for my horse.
Here is a little information on what I would like:
~ Horse sized halter
~ Not a rope halter
~ Halter comes with a lead rope
~ Leather, light blue, light green, or light purple are my favorite types of halter colors. But I like em all!
~ I would like the lead rope to match the color of the halter or be white. But I like em all!
~ I am on a tight budget, can only spend up to $20
~ I live in the USA (so you know what country you would ship to)
~ Please post pictures of what you are selling so I can get a visual idea

Thanks!

OutOfTheLoop 08-12-2012 08:45 PM

By the time you pay for shipping, you could most likely go to a store and buy a halter and leadrope if your wanting new. If your wanting to spend 20 on used, you can most likely go to a store and buy new.
Posted via Mobile Device

CrossCountryStar 08-12-2012 08:51 PM

I don't mind. The only prices for halters by my town are $50+ and the lead ropes are $15+. Depending on the price of shipping, I may not want to buy that one. I need my shipping to be less than $10 if that is possible.
And for halter colors, I love NEON colors!

dctack 08-12-2012 08:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have a new halter and lead rope. Its brown with gold accents. The halter is felt lined on the cheeks, noseband and over the poll. I need to move extra items I have, so I will sell it for $20.

CrossCountryStar 08-12-2012 08:55 PM

Email me at horsewhisperer190@gmail.com
There, you will most likely contact me quicker. Remember to say you are {username} from horseforum.com!

CrossCountryStar 08-12-2012 08:59 PM

@dctack
Beautiful halter! A few questions...
Is it horse size?
How much would your shipping price be?

Those are questions I would like to ask all offers.
Thanks!

dctack 08-12-2012 09:04 PM

It is horse size. 800 -1100 lbs. $25 for halter and shipping.

OutOfTheLoop 08-12-2012 09:31 PM

Oh jeez, 50$ for a halter! Where do you live lol
Posted via Mobile Device

CrossCountryStar 08-12-2012 10:17 PM

Haha. The closest tack store is pretty dang expensive! Thats what the secand hand riding store is for. unfortunatly, they have no halters.
And I am interested in the halter, if i dont get any offers in the next week or so, i think i might buy.
Posted via Mobile Device

AlexS 08-13-2012 01:56 AM

Do you have a TSC near you? They sell halters inexpensively.