The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Other Pets (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/)
-   -   someone did something to my kitty?, (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/someone-did-something-my-kitty-134707/)

Janna 08-14-2012 11:36 PM

someone did something to my kitty?,

My normally extremely sweet cat that seeks attention all day and wants to be,petted And loved on is being very skittish and scared. Was fine, normal crawling in my lap while I eat breakfast, I was gone most of the day after that.

About an hour ago I was wondering where he was and found him in the living room, I want to pet him And he took off scared like a wild cat. Totally weird. So I wait till he comes back out, grab him up and any loud noise, he'd jump and his facial expression wasn't normal. He kept watching my sister a lot, but I sat and was petting him. When she left the room he calmed down some. Still on edge. I bring him to my room and it took a while but he's calmed down and asking for attention. He sleeps with me, and it's quiet in here, no one else comes in here but me.
It is totally unlike him to act like that..
My sister doesn't really like cats and is rough with them at times.

So I don't wanna think my sister hurt him.
Anyone else have any ideas why he'd do that? He acted like he acted when I caught him wild as a kitten, which he's not done for months and months

.. And like I said he's totally lovey here in my room
Going in circles for my hand to pet him, purring and yawning a Bunch, which is what he always does when he's being loved on.

BarrelWannabe 08-14-2012 11:49 PM

Sounds like he and your sister may have gotten into a scuff.

Janna 08-14-2012 11:59 PM

Yeah I think so.. he is also getting to the age where he should soon learn he's a boy,:p
yup fixed soon.

But I don't think that has anything to do with it.

My sisters really rude and id they're laying on the floor in her walking path she'll just step on them. If they go in her room she will chunk them out.