The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Missy's Thread (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/missys-thread-134821/)

countryryder 08-16-2012 12:44 AM

Missy's Thread

2 Attachment(s)
A thread to keep updated on Missy as she grows up. :)

Introduction
Some of you may know the story already,but I'll share it again for those who don't.
Im A Flamous Missy (Missy) is a chunky turning chestnut QH filly,born May 2012. Here is her pedigree:Im a Flamous Miss Quarter Horse
Missy first entered my life the day after my mare Sequoya lost her long anticipated tobiano filly under tragic circumstances,which also resulted in her not being able to have any more foals. The breeder called me up that afternoon and told me to go have a look at this cute little sorrel filly with a twisted blaze and four white socks,and that I better like her,because she was now mine! These folks have a LFG policy,and because the mare could not be bred again,they gave me a foal instead. They knew I wanted a filly,liked color,and liked the stud that my mare had been bred to,so they picked out a filly,by that same stallion,and with lots of chrome. Being pasture born,and having spent the majority of her short life out in the field with the broodmare band,Missy has had basically no human handling. Once she is weaned,I will be able to bring her home and start working with her. From what I have observed just watching her,she seems very quiet and laid back. I can't wait to bring her home!

One month

countryryder 08-16-2012 12:47 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Two months

countryryder 08-16-2012 12:52 AM

4 Attachment(s)
More at two months

MisssMarie 08-16-2012 01:21 AM

Absolutely stunning!
Posted via Mobile Device

HorseLovinLady 08-16-2012 09:04 AM

Awwww,she's so cute!! :-)

countryryder 08-16-2012 01:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Taken the beginning of Aug,so just over 2 1/2 months.
She's getting so big,and looking more "grown up".

SolsticeDream 08-16-2012 03:51 PM

Beautiful!

HorseLovinLady 08-17-2012 04:03 AM

Awww so precious!! I love all that chrome on her!

calfboy 08-17-2012 03:14 PM

I was thinking of going to the kitchen to get some cake for my coffee, but then i saw your pictures. So incredible cute she is!

countryryder 08-17-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HorseLovinLady (Post 1648920)
Awww so precious!! I love all that chrome on her!

So do I! I was noticing this morning when I drove by (forgot my camera,so no new pics :-x) just how much it stands out with that darker coat coming in under her baby fuzz.It's really sharp. :)