The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   OMG SOOOOOOOOOO MAD....NEED to Rant (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/omg-soooooooooo-mad-need-rant-13574/)

SonnyWimps 08-18-2008 09:24 PM

OMG SOOOOOOOOOO MAD....NEED to Rant

This will probably be long, but may be short...who knows

Okay well I was talking with my old stable "friends" and they've been telling me how things have been going, but I guess they've been telling the old BO everything

Now I haven't said anything that isn't true....nor something hateful or what not....I just stated my opinions on some things that ARE dangerous and the girls CAN get KILLED from it. Is that so bad?

They said that the BO was letting them train 2 UNSTARTED horses...so I simply said that it was dangerous, someone could get killed, and that I think it's foolish of her to allow the girls to do so (I also added in that it seemed so unlike her because she was never one to have the girls do anything dangerous...knowingly...and always herself seemed a nervous rider......that I hope no one got killed...and that I was glad I left because I knew if I was still there I'd probably try my hand at training the horse and get hurt myself).

But I got an e-mail from them saying they were utterly upset, and so on blah blah blah....and that I was not prohibited from their property (lucky for both I don't plan on going back ever).

I'm just so upset because I thought I could trust them, whereas evidently I could not. I think I know the main girl who is the "tattle-tail" but I'm deleting them all on AIM, and everything else....

sorry just needed to rant...Not sure if I'm supposed to feel "sorry" for stating that I thought it was dangerous...because I feel better since I did let them know that it was dangerous and maybe I saved one of their lives......who knows

Rachluvshorses4eva 08-19-2008 02:40 AM

Ohh, don't worry girl! I have had plenty of cases where I thought I could trust one of my best friends, it turns out she was a back-stabbing, two-faced liar, selfish bee-ouch! You've still got your other best buddies right? Just find someone that you know you can trust. I have been best friends with a girl for more then 5 years and I know she would do anything for me and the same for her.

If they wanna get hurt, and they do, this is where you need to tell them "I told you so."

I would just write back to them and say that you were simply looking out for the two of them and didn't want them to get hurt because you care about them. Tell them that you weren't saying they were the ones for the job, just simply stating that you didn't want them to get hurt by an untamed horse. Also say, it takes many years and lots of education to properly break-in a horse.

Keep your chin up and don't let them get to you! I did and I went downhill and lost my self-esteem and happiness, don't let that happen to you. :wink: :wink: :wink: :D

I hope I helped, good luck

Dumas'_Grrrl 08-19-2008 10:40 AM

Sonny, don't sweat it. You left for several reasons...the snottie girls being one of them if my memory serves.

The girls acting the way they have shouldn't bring you down it should serve as proof positive of the fact that you made a wise decision by moving out.

*and yeah...it sucks that they weren't trustworthy...but....that's life! :roll: