The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Do they even make non stretchy jeans anymore? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/do-they-even-make-non-stretchy-136202/)

FlyGap 08-30-2012 03:24 PM

Do they even make non stretchy jeans anymore?

28 Attachment(s)
Yeah,
Shopping for jeans. My hiney is getting a little large(r) and I can't find jeans without the stretch! Stretch makes my rolls look bigger, cellulite celluliter, and all kinds of weird baggy saggy stuff goes on behind me. And whats up with the ankle jeans? Seriously! I couldn't squeeze my fat calves and cankles into those teennnyyyy tiinnnyyyy stretchy tubes if my life depended on it! WTH! Girl don't EVEN ask if I want to try THOSE ON!
Didn't we already try them in the 80's? Didn't work then, not gonna happen now.

So who makes REGULAR jeans? How about jeans that fit a 5'2 person with size 9 feet??? Yeah, even boot cut don't cut it. How about jeans that don't already show my butt crack, heaven forbid I even bend over. And I ain't 70 yet so lets not have them cinch up around my ribs too, ahight?
Sparkles? REALLY? I'm not trying to land air craft between my cheeks, so not needed. THANKS.

I WANT REGULAR DENIM BACK, Puuullleeeeez!!!! :evil:

kitten_Val 08-30-2012 03:36 PM

I think some of those made for men are non-stretchy. :wink: Seriously though I prefer velvet ones (as I don't like stretchy or tight much either).

Dreamcatcher Arabians 08-30-2012 04:03 PM

I want my 501 Levi's with the button fly back. Do they still even make those? If so I can't find 'em anymore.

Course.......I'd also like the figure that used to look GOOD in those jeans back too.......sigh........

FlyGap 08-30-2012 04:09 PM

28 Attachment(s)
Dreamcatcher there used to be an AMAZING vintage jean shop in Fayetteville. Anything they didn't sell they shipped over to Japan, I bought an awesome pair there and wore them till I busted the hiney out. But yeah, that was when I was 22, probly couldn't rock them anymore either!

Missy May 08-30-2012 06:15 PM

"cellulite celluliter" :rofl:

Wrangler - you have to sift through them. In the event of emergency (have to have 100% cotton right now), you might have to buy mens wranglers.

katbalu 08-30-2012 06:30 PM

Isn't jeans shopping so /)&$@-%* frustrating!?! I find few that fit me well. And they are EXPENSIVE. And STRETCHY, which means they wear out faster...(i know, they last longer if they don't go in the dryer... But....arggghhh!!!)
I do like the stretchiness when they're new... But it's the stretchiness I curse when they die....
Posted via Mobile Device

FlyGap 08-30-2012 06:37 PM

28 Attachment(s)
when they die.... HAHAHA!!
Hmmm, I need to try on some mens... How sad is THAT!
Is there a brand called FBG?
Are you gonna let it all hang out, Fat Bottomed Girls, you make the rockin' world go round!!!
Gotta start it if there isn't one.

katbalu 08-30-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyGap (Post 1665728)
when they die.... HAHAHA!!
Hmmm, I need to try on some mens... How sad is THAT!
Is there a brand called FBG?
Are you gonna let it all hang out, Fat Bottomed Girls, you make the rockin' world go round!!!
Gotta start it if there isn't one.

Apple bottom jeans :)
Posted via Mobile Device

COWCHICK77 08-30-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher Arabians (Post 1665543)
I want my 501 Levi's with the button fly back. Do they still even make those? If so I can't find 'em anymore.

Course.......I'd also like the figure that used to look GOOD in those jeans back too.......sigh........

My favorite jeans...Levis 501 button fly...why did they have to ruin a good thing?

Don't get me wrong I like the low rise jeans because I have short torso, so I don't look like the nerdy kid from Family Matters(I can't spell the name :P ) but I do like my regular ol' 501s!

FlyGap 08-30-2012 06:43 PM

28 Attachment(s)
Nope, FAT bottom jeans LOL!!!
Do they sell 501's at Sears?